Any photo hosting site suggestions?

-

coffeedart67

Reaction score
I have a photobucket site but it takes a couple tries to upload pictures to it, then I have to do 2 or 3 at a time, anybody have any suggestions on other photo hosting sites?
thanks
Aaron

I used to use Flickr, but now, Shutterfly seems to be the hot ticket

I have a photobucket site but it takes a couple tries to upload pictures to it, then I have to do 2 or 3 at a time, anybody have any suggestions on other photo hosting sites?
thanks
Aaron

If you are saving a bunch of pics, get an external hard drive and save them to there. That's what I have done and it works very well. You can get some very large capacity drives pretty reasonable.

I actually have two, one for saving pics only and the other for saving important documents, just in case my PC should have issues.

i don't like the latest version of photobucket but don't have any issues uploading to it.. i also have pictures on picturetrail and thats a decent host site .

thin it might be my computer is fubar. I setup a Shutterfly account and had the same problem. Planning on taking lost of pics on the weekly cruises this summer then saving them to disc.

-
Back