any pics of side exit exhaust?

-

tobysoldblue

tobysoldblue
Reaction score
Especially on darts.Since im gonna use a fuel cell mounted below the trunkfloor,and the 3 inch spring relocation,i dont think theres gonna be room for 2.5 inch pipes to go between the fuel cell,and the frame rail.Ive always liked the look of side exit exhaust any way,like the arr cudas had,but i want to know what to look out for,if any of you guys have done it.

Toby, we have a Cuda in the shop with sonic turbos and megaphones that exit in front of the rear tires. I'll snap a picture for you.

cool!I found a place to get used nascar exhaust,its 3 inch pipe,flattened of course,and angle cut,for 150.00.I was hoping to use it from the muffs out.It also has an h pipe too.Wonder if 2 h pipes would hurt,since i already have on at the headers.

We used flowmasters for a camaro and blocked off the rear exit. We placed them in the muffler pocket in front of the axle.

shootout011-1.jpg

Spintech makes a side exit kit also. ps, forgot the picture, LOL

Toby, I'm also interested in any pics of side exhaust.

Seems to be the only answer w/ the spring relocation kit that's on the Demon. It's just the right side that presents the problem for the rear exit exhaust w/ tips.....:sad8:

-
Back