Anybody hear from linked images?

-
freshayr said:
that sounds a little fishy to me. How do you lose all the information.

"all the images were deleted by someone"

:dontknow:

Khyron said:
Mike, you no longer own those sites? ... *is confused and lost*

Do ya really think that I would've let it be down for so long if I still owned it?

I sold it, about a month ago...

mikelbeck said:
Do ya really think that I would've let it be down for so long if I still owned it?

I sold it, about a month ago...

ohh, I just caught onto this thread... Do I need to change the banners on my site? heheh Don't want to advertize for someone I don't know. PM me and give me th elow down :D

Now what....so I sign up this am as a new member for free image. I was getting redirected when I typed in linked images. So now I just type in linked images, sign on and bang......I got all my old pics that were "lost" but not the one I uploaded this am.

freshayr said:
Now what....so I sign up this am as a new member for free image. I was getting redirected when I typed in linked images. So now I just type in linked images, sign on and bang......I got all my old pics that were "lost" but not the one I uploaded this am.

I sent the new owner a backup from 6/20 of the entire LinkedImages.com site this morning, I'm guessing that he's restoring it and will be trying to get it up and running again.

-
Back