anybody like futurama?

-

bad440

everything,all the time..
Reaction score
was watching futurama and they go car shopping,or spaceship shopping ,the rich girl amy needs a new vehicle.the salesman comes over and asks if they want to try out the new cougarthunderfalconbird. i was busting up! you gotta say it real quick.oh well heres a couple of shots from sunday pleasanton....View attachment Img_00464.jpg

View attachment Img_00453.jpg

View attachment Img_00456.jpg

View attachment Img_00465.jpg
the satellite was a 318 they wanted 15,000 the belvedere they wanted 13,000another 318,got the number of a guy selling pedal setup for 65 dart clutch and break and what they attach to 150.00 if anyone wants them...
View attachment Img_00458.jpg

Occasionally,Bender cracks my *** up! Now I understand,that crazy post"Mark". Looks like fun,at the show.Would kill to have the R.R, or the T bucket.

Who is that cool dude posing by the 65 Plymouth? :glasses7:

I really like those cars, cool pics, and yes, Futurama is funny $hit!

LMAO, here it is :happy1:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cRy_2IgnEg"]Thundercougarfalconbird - YouTube[/ame]

Occasionally,Bender cracks my *** up! Now I understand,that crazy post"Mark". Looks like fun,at the show.Would kill to have the R.R, or the T bucket.
bender,kiss my shiny metal ***! lolthat wasnt a rr it was a 318 powered sport sat,they wanted fifteen grand! like te belvedere better...

I love futurama. IMO far superior to family guy and the simpsons.

Love Bender! Best quote ever "Hey chumps, heard you were on the *** end of an *** kickin!" :twisted:
I also got a kick of "bite my glorious golden ***"

Who is that cool dude posing by the 65 Plymouth? :glasses7:

I really like those cars, cool pics, and yes, Futurama is funny $hit!
thanks kieth, my ten year old took the ones i was in.from the phone.decent for the first time he took any.

one time Binder said "us robots dont have feelings. and some times that makes me sad" periphrased.

-
Back