anybody running these wheels? They are CHEAP!

-

skep419

No show, all go!
Reaction score
Amazon product ASIN B085YDT7L2
712ey1wtdbL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I dont think i would trust cheap wheels on a car that nice, just sayin

Holley has been having a sale on alot of stuff. I bought 4 of the 15 inch rocket wheels for around $85 a piece about a month ago. 2 15x4 & 2 15x8.

Holley has been having a sale on alot of stuff. I bought 4 of the 15 inch rocket wheels for around $85 a piece about a month ago. 2 15x4 & 2 15x8.
Yep! Holley's been having some crazy sales. Check out some of the Mallory fuel pumps, filters, and regulators. They're 60% off!

Amazing deal on those wheels and only 11.1 lbs.! Wow!

I wonder what "HK" stands for? LOL

Yep! Holley's been having some crazy sales. Check out some of the Mallory fuel pumps, filters, and regulators. They're 60% off!
That's cause they were 100% too high, before the discount. A Mallory 250 pump that I paid about $50 for a bulletproof reman, now stickers for over $600.

That's cause they were 100% too high, before the discount. A Mallory 250 pump that I paid about $50 for a bulletproof reman, now stickers for over $600.
Insane what they cost now isn't it? I've got a spare 140 pump and even the small rebuild kits for them cost more than what I paid for it.

Does anyone run a Mallory ignition box? Mallory 695 Mallory HyFire PRO Ignition Box

Insane what they cost now isn't it? I've got a spare 140 pump and even the small rebuild kits for them cost more than what I paid for it.

Does anyone run a Mallory ignition box? Mallory 695 Mallory HyFire PRO Ignition Box
Well, yes,and no. I've been running the old HyFire 690 box, the one that weighs 20 lbs now, for a while. (A while is about 30 years).
Bought as a reman, along with the coil, and a 250 gerotor pump reman, all for about $125, from a SuperShops warehouse sale. (Does that tell you how long ago?)
Edit. At that price, if I needed one, I'd buy that box in a heartbeat.

Any product that has ZERO reviews, good or bad, on BOTH Amazon and Summit, I'd be leery of. My buddy found some cheap rallye wheels for his Chebby on Summit and was going to buy them until I looked at the reviews. All crap

-
Back