Anybody watching what Gas Monkey is doing to a dodge truck...

-
Yeah I seen those couple episode's not too long ago. I felt bad for that truck getting Ford and Chevy components in it.

I would of went all mopar... But that's just my preference.
Wasn't the frame bent or something on that truck? Can't remember exactly.

The frame turns down so the ford suspension doesn't just bolt on....gee, the mopar stuff would...then a 350 gets stuffed into it....

Can't you buy a crate 360 down there ?

The truck has become a kit car..

Grassy

I saw it. I like the truck other than the 5.3 Chevy engine and the obviously open diff ford 8.8 explorer axle they used.

I would build a truck like that myself, that Ford suspension is very good and easily adaptable, way better than the Aspen/Volare setup.

I don't mind the show at all, its better than most of the crap on TV

Why not just use a 5.7 out of a newer Ram, instead of a chebby power plant

That would be good..could use most of the tranny as well...that would be sweet..

They got to get serious or hit a wall soon...how can you have any reputation with what they do ? It seems anytime he takes a car to auction, he losses $s. ...kinda reminds me of the desert car kings..

Couldn't believe it when Richard made 40K on the dead head bus flip....what to the purchasers say after they been screwed like this...

Mind you...some folks rally like the place..."If you've ever seen the show you know this garage does AMAZING, top notch work definitely worth 5 stars and after going to the shop I give them 5 stars all around. I own a 1939 Ford Panel Van that I hope to have Gas Monkey Garage fix up for me one day. "

-
Back