Anyone been to Germany? Worth going?

-
Don’t know if this is still available but you can purchase a Euro Pass. Trains run 24/7 throughout German. Best way to get around. Best tour we did was a Rhine River trip.

Get with the Major and line out exactly what you guys are going to do, get the best bang for the buck.

Well, as it turns out, things have changed drastically. We won't be going.
A couple months ago my 85 year old father in law went into the hospital, and then to Hospice care. So, my 91 year old mother in law came to live with us. She has dementia and can barely get around on her own, and cannot be left alone, even for an hour or so. So, for the immediate future we are going nowhere, no travel this summer, no camping, just stuck at home till the situation changes.

Yup, I went for two weeks in 2018 on business travel, it was incredible!
Flew into Stuttgart, and from there Ehingen....
Ulm is cool, they have the highest elevation church spire in the world....super cool!

galaxys8 123.jpg

Well, as it turns out, things have changed drastically. We won't be going.
A couple months ago my 85 year old father in law went into the hospital, and then to Hospice care. So, my 91 year old mother in law came to live with us. She has dementia and can barely get around on her own, and cannot be left alone, even for an hour or so. So, for the immediate future we are going nowhere, no travel this summer, no camping, just stuck at home till the situation changes.
Been through that with my inlaws

You may have a rough ride ahead of yourself, but it will be time well invested (something your wife won't truly realize until years after the fact)

-
Back