anyone else think this should be a crime?

-
2300 stereo system? wire wheels? and just a 318 with no effort put into it? a crime indeed punishable by death:snakeman:

I only have 3 problems with it. The wheels (obviously), the black engine compartment (a Mopar sin to some) and the high starting price (with a "no reserve" label).

i wonder if it could be had cheaper if someone told him he could keep his wheels and stereo system?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^yea, take car itself for 500.00 lmao

I see a lot worse, everyday

168weix.jpg

300ehig.jpg

hx3z0x.jpg

msn760.jpg

He wants 5800 for a car that doesn't run, what a "dumb ***". Spend a couple 100 bucks and get someone who knows what they're doing to get it running and ask 7000K you moron. Someone should also tell this gentleman that a 2300K stereo system is not an investment especially if you turn around and sell the car after putting the system in, no wonder I call him a "dumb ***". He'd probably need 9K just to break even.:evil3:

I think it's their car. They can fix it up like they want and ask whatever price they want.

I only have 3 problems with it. The wheels (obviously), the black engine compartment (a Mopar sin to some) and the high starting price (with a "no reserve" label).

considering the SS Hemi darts came with black engine compartments i see no issues...

....a 2300K stereo system...

2300K is $2.3 million. :iconbigg: Couldn't help myself, had to point it out. Wait, maybe that's how many decibels it puts out. :rolleyes:

Actually, I don't see too much wrong with the car. It could be fixed easy enough. Somebody needs to get a cheap Chevy & trade this guy. :evil3:

Right now there's less than 11 hours left & zero bids. :roll:

Heah I caught that the other day. Cant start his car but wants to play with sport bikes.

That and all the cash wasted on tunes.

considering the SS Hemi darts came with black engine compartments i see no issues...

I said to some. This is about as far as you can get from a SS car.

I think it's their car. They can fix it up like they want and ask whatever price they want.

I agree to a point. But if you truly want to sell it, then you have to start at a reasonable price. I can ask a million dollars for my car, but if I want to sell it, I'd better be asking what it's worth, or at least in the ball park. One of my pet peeves is someone who lists their car as "No Reserve" and then makes the opening bid $2k more than what the car is worth.

He'll still own that car next week. Next year probably...

-
Back