Anyone else working today?

-

BARRACUDA340S

Reaction score
yep I'm at work :roll:

I'm staying open until 2pm. We sold 2 cars already today! Should get 5 or 6 out. I'm gonna let the crew drink spiked egg nog starting at 12.00. Should be pretty interesting. We alway's have a fun day on X-Mas eve at work. Lot's of food etc.

Merry Christmas everyone! :thumrigh:

I went in for a few hours. Some people have to have firewood for christmas.

Merry Christmas guys.

Maybe if he didnt charge $600 for a 2" exhaust system hed have more work. :roll: :D

Nope I went shopping.
Bought myself a new Bose Sub woofed
system for my pc

:headbang: :rock: :supz: :supz: :supz:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

onehellofadart said:
That bites Mikel :(

Well, I gotta keep my web sites up and running! Got keep my customers happy!

Well, I'm off duty for the rest of today.

We're going to my wife's cousin's place for Xmas Eve. There were promises of lots of food and plenty of beer, so I'll be pretty lit up by the time I get home later... So if I get on here and post anything strange, forgive me. It's been a tough week. ;-) :drinkers:

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! (well, afternoon really, but you get the idea)

:cheers:

I have Friday off every week. I went to the mall for my wife this morning for a few last minute things. What a mistake that was. I can't believe the people that were there. Just like lemmings jumping off a cliff. If they saw it, they grabbed it.

Jack

The trash must get picked up! We like it when the holidays fall on the weekend, that way we don't have to do two routes in one day. Merry Christmas everyone.

you know what they say about the garbage bussiness. Its allways picking up !

-
Back