Anyone from Phoenix area?

-
wish you could make it, looks like we are going to have a good one

how many think they will be at the Scottsdale Pravilion Sat Dec 1? Hope everyone in the area can come, lookng forward to meeting you, Joe

It was nice meeting all you folks last night, you have some very nice rides. While I was sitting around at the show last night my neighbor AKA body man called and said I could push the valiant around the corner to his place so he could start straightening it out. Progress :cheers:

Attachments

• RR at Randy's & Costso, Valiant 098 (640x480).jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 103
it was nice meeting some fellow members. Awesome rides out there. Really enjoyed it! Wish I had my cars closer but I will be going back to them Tues, hanks Joe

I'm REALLY sorry I didn't see this thread until today ](*,) I was looking to do somthing yesterday. Wasted my evening by going to the Glendale lights...too many people and mostly rude. I would have rather cruised with you to the Pavilions....I'm gonna blame sixpack for not texting us, thatt'l help me feel better. :finga:

OMG........I am SO sorry woodchip :banghead: :banghead:. You should have flipped me off at least twice!!

I contacted a few members and totally forgot you guys........Gosh damn it :sign3:

It was nice meeting all you folks last night, you have some very nice rides. While I was sitting around at the show last night my neighbor AKA body man called and said I could push the valiant around the corner to his place so he could start straightening it out. Progress :cheers:

Thanks for joining in last night. It was great to meet you and I'd be happy to carsit for your RR anytime.....:D Friggin' gorgeous car!!

it was nice meeting some fellow members. Awesome rides out there. Really enjoyed it! Wish I had my cars closer but I will be going back to them Tues, hanks Joe

Joe, thanks for making the trek to the Pavilions. That was a fun evening & we really enjoyed your 67 Dart pics too...:smile: Let us know when you make it to Phoenix & we'll get together again :thumleft:

come on guys... i wasnt there. PICS

I've got a few to post...not many. Standby

OMG........I am SO sorry woodchip :banghead: :banghead:. You should have flipped me off at least twice!!

Thats okay! Don't beat yourself up, I was just joking. My fault for not watching more closely. Hey red67GTS and anyone else: Come over to Glendale and have a beer, I'll give you a tour of the garage today while it's sunny & warm. Enjoy this weather before you have to get back to the clouds on Tuesday. I'm just walking between the garage and the boring Cardinals game.

Here's a couple Mopes for 'ya :cheers:

Attachments

• P1070099 (Small).JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 79
  • P1070098 (Small).JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 78
  • P1070097 (Small).JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 85
  • P1070096 (Small).JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 76
  • P1070095 (Small).JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 68
  • P1070094 (Small).JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 79
  • P1070093 (Small).JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 83
  • P1070092 (Small).JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 80
  • P1070091 (Small).JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 78
I took a few pics of this Rampage for our member Kegan :thumbrig:

View attachment P1070103 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1070104 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1070105 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1070106 (Small).JPG

This 63 Chrysler 300 was a cool car. The owner told me this was the Pace Car for the Indy 500 for 1963.....(not the actual one). I also learned something new about these cars. No 300 Letter series were made in Vert form in 1963.

View attachment P1070100 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1070101 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1070102 (Small).JPG

As I mentioned before, I only took a few pics as once a few friends showed up, things got busy LOL :wink:

I thought these hood shots were kinda cool. 2 Demons parked next to each other......a 71 & a 72 8-) :D

View attachment P1070107 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1070110 (Small).JPG

If and when I come back out here I will be sure to try to hook up again. I may come back in spring to drive GF home. We will take a more northern route back home. We went to Lake Havasu today. That was a really nice area also. Maybe I can take this weather back to Alabama!!! I have truly enjoyed my visit here, thanks Joe

If and when I come back out here I will be sure to try to hook up again. I may come back in spring to drive GF home. We will take a more northern route back home. We went to Lake Havasu today. That was a really nice area also. Maybe I can take this weather back to Alabama!!! I have truly enjoyed my visit here, thanks Joe
Please do :D I feel slighted for missing out on the impromptu cruise...while feeling that pain, theres only one cure: MORE COWBELL

-
Back