Anyone getting up early

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Or staying up late, It starts at about 1 am and is going to be a great show to see :-D
The best time to watch will be between 1 a.m. and dawn local time Wednesday morning, regardless of your location. That's when the patch of Earth you are standing on is barreling headlong into space on Earth's orbital track, and meteors get scooped up like bugs on a windshield.

It's going to be a big shower 8)
For more info check out your local new or and this site.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,568712,00.html.
Enjoy 8)

My sleeping hours are all screwed up8) So I think I will get to bed early and then up about 3:30 and watch this one, and see what ells is moving around.

Yep they say about 1am is that eastern Mike? I am in mtn, but it is very snowy socked in guess we will miss it...

Amateur astronomy has been a hobby if mine since I was nine years old. Hence my user name. I've watched many meteor showers. I how ever will not be watching this one. If didn't have to work tomorrow I probably would.

IMG_0003_1.sized.jpg

IMAGE003.jpg

Picture_073.jpg

Bubblenebula.sized.jpg

thanks for the heads up mike. im going to be up at 4 to blacklight my ac to find a leak. so i will get to see the show with my morning coffee

IMPRESSIVE scope buddy! man that would be a blast in WY to own. it is dark as it get with no moon I mean you see the haze of the milky way half the month out here thanks for the pics!

Oh Yea,It's 2 am and Im just comin in from the shop,I think I'll give it a quick check thanks for the reminder

-
Back