anyone going to mopar at thunder mountain?

-

hollywood hig

King of the assklowns
Reaction score
post up w/a pic of your car.......it'd be kewl to meet a few fabo members....here's mine.
higgs

Attachments

• valiant 2 007.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 179
Yep, this is mine. Will be one of the two, most likly the fish.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 143
  • 2007_Mopars_at_the_strip_111.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 152
We're going to try to go, but won't be bringing the son's Duster down, need to sort out the front suspension before it's highway safe. Depends on how strung out I am from business travel that week.

Yep, I'll be there again. And like usual, my car isn't ready ! So I'll just be checking out everyone else's cars and watchin the racing !

Hey Brian, Nice bumping into you at the Broomfield show. I don't run into too many A-Body owners. I hope to get up to the Mountain this year, but timing is always a problem. It should be a great time...if it doesn't snow O:).

-Lane

Attachments

• Hagerty Pic1.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 133
I'll be there with a friend, unfortunately neither of our cars (my '70 Duster or his '73 Dodge B200 van) will be running in time so we'll also be relegated to spectating.

hey, lane! thanks for postin' up, yeah, good meeting u, and hope to see u at bandimere...we'll have to get to gether now that we know we live 5 min. away from each other, have a couple of beers and talk mopars.....
higgs

Guess we won't be there after all, have to be in Nebraska for a graduation that I forgot about. Any other big mopar events along the front range this summer?

Looks like snow and rain in the morning for Sunday. Have to see what it's like in the AM.

onecat will be there, Snow or Shine.... Stop by and say hi.... onecatnodog
DSC_0001-1.jpg

Picture taken in Silverthorn 2 weeks ago... I let some of the air out of the rear tires down to 25lbs and topped of the tank and made the tunnel... Sideways all the way up... Felt like I was driving up Pikes Peak Hill Climb in a 1,000 hp car on the rocks.. Lots of work keeping it between the guard rails... But the trip to Moab to be in the car show was my first and worth it... onecatnodog

I drove up there in a light mist. They called it 10 min, after I got there. Went to breakfest with some freinds and the rain stoped, go figure. Oh well it was a nice 140 mile drive.

-
Back