Anyone going to Nashville Mopar show Sat Sept 24

-
Yes. MCMC member. Setting up Friday and working show Saturday. We're expecting great weather. The cruise in at Snow White drive-in on Friday is fun too. I'll probably bring the 70 D200. What ya driving or PM me your info and I'll look for you. Craig

Maybe next year... Only an hr or a little more away but we've been busy lately.

Thinking about it. Wife and I are trying to make a decision. We will be trailering if we come, looks like there is lots of room for the trailer and truck and grassy to boot.

Do you know if they will allow staked canopies?

i'll be there with my Big Easy Mopar brothers and sisters cooking ( like we always do ) on friday ... but i'm not bringing a car, last year it won first place and the Demon is not show worthy.
tCPPqxq.jpg

join us under the pavilion for a fresh cooked Cajun dinner ;) Harry

i'll be there with my Big Easy Mopar brothers and sisters cooking ( like we always do ) on friday ... but i'm not bringing a car, last year it won first place and the Demon is not show worthy.
tCPPqxq.jpg

join us under the pavilion for a fresh cooked Cajun dinner ;) Harry
Damn, you make it tempting to say screw it and go!!

Same hear, not going to make it! My dog sitter is un-available tomorrow and with the temps expected to be near or above 90 he can not stay in the trailer all day.

I would have to leave by 5am and not expect to get home until around 10pm. To long to keep him in the crate at home.

Great show yesterday. There were a bunch of cars, I think the most ever. It was good to meet another member Pentastarnut with the great cooking from the Big Easy guys and gals. I think I talked SSVPs ear off. Saw a couple other members I already know. Maybe next time we can make plans to get together. If you didn't come, you missed a great show. Craig

Great show yesterday. There were a bunch of cars, I think the most ever. It was good to meet another member Pentastarnut with the great cooking from the Big Easy guys and gals. I think I talked SSVPs ear off. Saw a couple other members I already know. Maybe next time we can make plans to get together. If you didn't come, you missed a great show. Craig

Bummed we could not make the show. I have it on my bucket list but lost track of time. Hopefully next year. Ended up crashing the local other brand show and stole some of their hardware! :)

nice to meet you Craig, and yes, the show was a great turnout, 190 cars showed up ! next year we can gather the FABO members for a pic like the Battleship photo we did last year.

-
Back