Anyone heard about the NEW mopar mag out soon?

-

DJVCUDA

Reaction score
its called Mopar Enthusiast?

I have a quote from the Editor from another board here.. it gives the info...

its from Greg Rager, former editor of mopar muscle and hi performance mopar mags....

"

Hi, everyone.

First let me say thank you for all the words of encouragement I'm seeing here.
Hopefully, we'll live up to all of your expectations and "Mopar Enthusiast" will become your favorite Mopar mag.

Here's all the information for anyone who wants to get in on the ground floor and lock in a "Charter" subscription.
Initially, we're going to be a bi-monthly publication (be patient with us - you have to go through the staging lanes before you can make a full pass), but plans are to become monthly as quickly as possible.

The "Charter" subscription rate is $17.97 for 6 issues.
You can subscribe in one of two ways:
1. Call (800) 448-3611 with your credit card handy between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Eastern time.
2. Send a check or money order to:
Mopar Enthusiast magazine
P.O. Box 431
Sidney, OH 45365

I can't begin to tell you how exciting it is to be back at the wheel of a Mopar magazine.
I look forward to seeing all of my old friends at the various events throughout the year - I've missed seeing all of you, your cars, and the great conversations we've had.
For those of you who I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet, come up and introduce yourself when you see me at one of the Mopar events.
You won't have any trouble recognizing me - I'll be the one that looks like me.

"

That's Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!Hope i can find it to buy here too!!(hehehe)!!Hope this Magazine Becomes a worlwide mopar reading.

My wife said to call them tomorrow after 9:00 am!!!
I will get one first.

Thanks for the info DJVCUDA :thumbup:

Anyone know if we can order on the web? I will do some searching and get back if I finf out?

Thanks for the heads up on it. I will wait until it hits the news stand. Want to check it out before I order it. I was sad when they stopped High Performace Mopar. I still have the first edition of it.

I just put my check in the mail. What the hell, I'll gamble $18.00 bucks.

I just got my subscription in the mail today! Nice layout. Put together well.

I bought one on the weekend. Not overly impressed, but maybe they will listen to what the readers want in a mag.
The bigblock build up was sort of lame, but the feature on "Goldenrod" was cool. A mag would make a fortune on just running nostalgic articles out of others archives.

I got one this weekend too. The best part is that there is an article on a Sublime green 07 Charger Daytona R/T. I just bought a Sublime Daytona last week. This will make a good prop at car shows, plus its the first issue. Decent rag overall.

Hey, theres a write up on A-body Joe on page 79! Way to go A-body Joe.

I bought it at lunch today for the article on the 1600 mile Demon 340. Man, what a sweet car...

-
Back