anyone in the riverside area??

-

hollywood hig

King of the assklowns
Reaction score
i'll be in riverside ca. over christmas vacation (dec. 21st leaving the 29th) so i thought it would be kewl to meet some members out there, maybe see some mopars...........let me know if you would like to meet up........
higgs

Hey Higgs, a few of us from Inland Mopars are heading out to the Palm Springs area for this on 12/21:
[ame]http://socalcarculture.com/Images/122113HotDesertMopars.pdf[/ame]

We won't have any of our Mopars with us - just going to see what may be there. Be on the lookout for either Inland Mopars t-shirts or jackets and come on up, say "Hi" and introduce yourself if you can make it.
I can't think of anything specifically Mopar going on during that time period but can recommend some places to see or go if you don't mind driving into LA.

Hey Higgs, a few of us from Inland Mopars are heading out to the Palm Springs area for this on 12/21:
http://socalcarculture.com/Images/122113HotDesertMopars.pdf

We won't have any of our Mopars with us - just going to see what may be there. Be on the lookout for either Inland Mopars t-shirts or jackets and come on up, say "Hi" and introduce yourself if you can make it.
I can't think of anything specifically Mopar going on during that time period but can recommend some places to see or go if you don't mind driving into LA.

wish i could make that, but i will be flying in on that day in the evening. i will be going out to palm springs on the 22nd to see another mopar buddy, i'll tell him u guys will be out there saturday.

i'm also headed into hollywood at the end of the week to play some golf w/an old musician friend of mine..........oherwise i'll have some time here and there...........

could u pm me with a phone # i could reach u at and i'll give a call once i'm there........

higgs

Met up with Ken, Steve and Mike from inland mopars at the Desert mopar deal. Cool little get together.

Good talking with you guys. :thumbup:

in riverside again this christmas, and would like to meet up w/some fabo members out here. pm me if you are interested in drinking a couple of beers and talking mopars..........i'll be here until sunday the 28th.
higgs

-
Back