Anyone installed a JC Whitney headliner?

-

Hell_Fish

Reaction score
I have an OLD JC Whitney headliner for my 65 Barracuda that I want to start installing tomorrow. Its a thicker vinyl and wanter to know if I should expect any gottyas.

Dustin, don't mess up the order the headliner bow are in. I am about to instell a headliner in my 65 cuda and they were out of the car when I got it. I didn't know the order but I think I have it now. I can't remember the order now but if you need it I will look it up.

I've seen thread posted. People suggest laying the headliner out in the sun to get the folds out.

Good idea. One of the tricks to shrinking it in after installation, too, if you wind up with wrinkles is too spritz with a mist of water from a squirt bottle and hit it with a hair dryer.

Dustin, don't mess up the order the headliner bow are in. I am about to instell a headliner in my 65 cuda and they were out of the car when I got it. I didn't know the order but I think I have it now. I can't remember the order now but if you need it I will look it up.

As I took them out of the car, I put the bows in a peg board to keep them in order.

-
Back