anyone into custom choppers?

-

BARRACUDA340S

Reaction score
I've been thinking about buying a rolling chasis and building one. I have no idea where to look or start. I like them long and low. I also want a soft tail with a 300 tire. I've been told you can save a ton of $$$ doing it yourself. Any of you guy's know about these things or have you researched it. If so give me some links.

On the other hand it looks like you can buy a used one some what reasonable but most are hard tail.

Brett ask Boss Vega. He workes at a Shp building Bikes for awhile. They use to do Motors for Jesse James.

15 Years ago I built a 1965 Sportster chopper. Was alot of fun to do.
Did it all myself cost wasn't too bad for the time.
But I kept it simple.

SaturdayJanuary222005.jpg

SaturdayJanuary222005.jpg

Someday, when i win a lottery i buy a chopper and a Night Train, always want one but not enough money to buy it.
Meanwhile i work with my and my wife's A-Body...

Käkö said:
Someday, when i win a lottery i buy a chopper and a Night Train, always want one but not enough money to buy it.

I have to ask,what's a Night Train? :scratch:

Night Train. Isnt that stuff l$5 a gallon. Guns and Roses wrote a song about it.

EvilScamp said:
Käkö said:

I have to ask,what's a Night Train? :scratch:

It's a wine also but i ment one Harley model fxst or something like that and they sell it here callig it Night Train 'cause it's all black, actually my brother have one, i mean that Harley-Davidson... :D

A guy I work with his nephew bought a Jesse James bike and spent 45k on it, It was a used bike when He got it. Dont buy any parts from O.C.C, Jesse or any other pro builder. They get big $$$$ for there parts.

Here's a little price set:
In the U.S.A Night Train costs 14.995 dollars
In Finland it costs 26.950.- euros (34.935 dollars)
And if you are livin' one year away from Finland you got the bike taxfree and it only cost you 20.118 dollars (15.520 euros).

Can you guess why i don't have one... :D

Prefer A-Body after 21 years i have owned A-Body- cars but someday...
i will get a Harley...

-
Back