Anyone know how to find colors based off paint formula codes?

-

J.B.

Reaction score
I think I have B5 blue or EB5 im not sure i do have a touch up can from previous owner with the codes for the formula anyone know where i can input these codes to get the color?

IMG_7054.jpeg

Find a real paint store they can make something up for you.

Since it indicates ppg, I would think if you went to a local ppg paint store they could look up B5 and EB5 and tell you which one of the two uses that formula.

At least you have the recipe! .. and recent based on the Copywright 2022! Any shop with a PPG paint room...

The fact that he has the formula renders the paint code irrelevant. He doesn’t want someone to look up a formula for “B5” — he wants them to mix more paint to this formula, so it will match what he has.

The fact that he has the formula renders the paint code irrelevant. He doesn’t want someone to look up a formula for “B5” — he wants them to mix more paint to this formula, so it will match what he has.
Where did he say that? I took his question as - he wants to know what color his car is based on the touch up paint he has. He should probably clarify what he's trying to find out.

Where did he say that? I took his question as - he wants to know what color his car is based on the touch up paint he has. He should probably clarify what he's trying to find out.
Thats what im trying to do exactly, trying to figure out what color my car is based on the touch up paint you are correct

-
Back