Anyone know of a good alignment shop in Denver?

-
I don' t know of any but make sure whoever you select can algn the old school way, without the computer or you will end up doing it yourself anyway. Look for a shop with an old " white beard".

I used to live in Lakewood, there's a shop I think it's called Elroy's Son Alignment and Brakes I've been to twice to do the alignment on a '69 Polara I sold and my '70 Duster. They are able to do it "manually" and they won't just set it to the factory specs which are trash for modern tires. I would give them a call though just to double-check it has been a while and I could be wrong on the name. I know for sure it's off West Colfax though.

Thanks for the 'heads up' grimreaper and the recommendation MOPEkid. I Googled Elroy's and found they are just off Colfax at 1470 Chase St. zip 80214. Tel (303) 231 9320. I'll call them tomorrow and see if they want to look under a '71 Swinger. I still have to get the car registered so it may be a week or two before I get it done but I will give a review on this forum.

-
Back