Anyone know whose Duster this is?

-

TwistedWedge

Reaction score
I figure its a long shot, but does anyone know if the owner of this car is on any online forums? I have a few pictures of it but I'm unsure of where they're from and I am interested in some details on the car.

Its a 1971 Duster called "Dust'ya" and I have a few pics but I can't remember where the heck they came from or whose car this is. I attached one of the pics.

71 Dust'ya.jpg

I remember that car being in every magazine and even used in Year One advertisements. The owners name is Romeo Furio. Steve Strope from Pure Vision built it.

And yeah, that's a NICE car!

Hey thanks a lot guys, I should have known it was in Mopar Muscle, it has a MM licence plate in the pic ](*,)

Thrashard, cool '73 Duster! Thats the same color my Duster was from the factory, your pics are giving me second thoughts about painting mine something different when its all finished. Or at least that looks very similar to K-3 Burnt Orange.

also try over on the Moparts board I think that guy has been on there before..or at least I remember a car that looked just loike that in a guys sig picture from over there...I don't frequent that site quite as much any more becuase of a stuffy moderator who can never be wrong :) ...but I do think he may be over on that board.

73DartSport340 said:
also try over on the Moparts board I think that guy has been on there before..or at least I remember a car that looked just loike that in a guys sig picture from over there...I don't frequent that site quite as much any more becuase of a stuffy moderator who can never be wrong :) ...but I do think he may be over on that board.

Thanks, I don't really care for Moparts either because its impossible to find anything. Theres only a few different catagories and they all get like 1000 new threads a day. FABO and BBD are my favorites.

Do you have any more pics of your car 73DartSport? Do you think you could PM me a few or post them? I'd love to see how your black trim looks from some different angles and how it meets up with the hood, it looks similar to the Dust'ya car and really looks great with the flat black hood.

-
Back