Anyone running these manifolds?

-
Ok cool. Would the set fit without having to modify steering or oil filter location? That's my biggest concern. I can blast and paint manifolds myself. Is that the 340 hi po or is it something else?

It's a 340 HiPo, nice one. Pics later. This set up will fit 67 and up A bodies w/P/S, P/B, Auto or manual. It will fit any configuration without modifications. You might need a 90 degree oil filter adapter, but those go for sale all the time (saw some for sale just the other day).

treblig

Here are the pics I promised on the 340 driver:

DSC07410.JPG
DSC07411.JPG
DSC07412.JPG
DSC07413.JPG

Treblig

That is in good shape. So the Dakota on the passenger side would need to be milled out. Didn't Chrysler make the passenger side on those 340s 2 inch instead of 2.25 like on the driver side? If so, why?

That is in good shape. So the Dakota on the passenger side would need to be milled out. Didn't Chrysler make the passenger side on those 340s 2 inch instead of 2.25 like on the driver side? If so, why?

The passenger's side requires a 360 magnum manifold (not Dakota). The 360 magnum manifold (the one I sell) comes from the factory with a 2 1/8"+ exit hole. The 340 driver (like in the pic I posted) has a 2 1/4" exit hole. So if you machine the 360 magnum another 1/8" it will basically match the 340. If you don't machine it then it's still very close to the 340 driver.
Mopar made two different 340 (passenger's side) manifolds. The Tri-Y late 60s 340 with a 2 1/4" exit hole (these are expensive and more rare)
DSC05839.JPG

....and the 70s 340 passenger's manifold with a 1 7/8" exit hole like in the pics below. I also have a few of these left over in stock:

DSC04170.JPG
DSC04171.JPG
DSC04172.JPG

Treblig

Ok cool. I have the 1 7/8 on mine. 72 Scamp with 318 hopped up mildly. Wasn't originally shopping for manifolds but a guy not too far away was selling the ones from the original post for cheap to where if they fit with no issues I was interested. But based on what I've read since then I'd rather just wait and save up for the setup like you sell. Manifolds weren't a priority, but if I can build some power for $100 it was worth checking out lol.

Yea, the ones being sold at the beginning of this thread won't fit (especially with P/S) on the driver's side. The passenger's side will fit but that particular manifold exits high on the passenger's side which puts it real close to the firewall. The 360 magnum I sell exits far from the firewall and has the large exit hole.

treblig

Ok good to know Treblig. Thank you for all your help and clarification in this. It'll be a while but I will hit you up when I feel it's time to pull the trigger on the manifolds and buy some from you. I've considered headers but having an engine bay look factory is something I'm leaning towards.

Once this last set is sold I will no longer have any. I won't even bother ordering a 360 magnum unless someone sends me a deposit.

thanks,
Treblig

-
Back