anyone see that Dart in Mopar Muscle?

-

BARRACUDA340S

Reaction score
man that is one sweet ride. It's in this month's issue. I like the stance and it is very well done. Just right! I would have liked to see a little more muscle under the hood but other than that it's a 10.

The Green one? The owner is on Moparts. His name is 70AARCuda or something

it looks like it's bringing good money for a pro street set up. Ussually those cars don't bring much. Maybe the mag article is helping him.

I wonder what my Cuda would bring on ebay? I would never sell it but I've alway's wondered what it is worth.

BARRACUDA340S said:
it looks like it's bringing good money for a pro street set up. Ussually those cars don't bring much. Maybe the mag article is helping him.

I wonder what my Cuda would bring on ebay? I would never sell it but I've alway's wondered what it is worth.

put it up there with some kind of stupid reserve and see what it gets bid to... could be fun..

I say put it up for $100,000. Not only is it a cover car but its also a "Home Page Honey" :mrgreen:

plus ebay will bring in more members

I think both of you guys (your car and the green 67) have awesome cars!!!!! That is how I want my 67 to look!!!!!:)

BARRACUDA340S said:

I'll buy your Cuda! :D

TC67CUDA said:
BARRACUDA340S said:

No, no, no-------it's the supposed to be the other way around. I'll buy yours :thumrigh: :sunny: :cheers:

abodyjoe said:
hmmm... $14,000 with three days left. what do you think it will sell for??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6201&item=4520496331&rd=1

I hope they get about 20.000-25.000 dollars for it...

Here in Finland one of my friend bought a 383 GTS clone which is really well built and he get it for 7000 dollars, but it doesn't have tubes or anything that goes for racing...

And here in Finland these old A-bodies are cheap... But not for long...

BARRACUDA340S said:
TC67CUDA said:
BARRACUDA340S said:

No, no, no-------it's the supposed to be the other way around. I'll buy yours :thumrigh: :sunny: :cheers:

I think it would be a gracious offer if one of you guys GAVE me ONE of your cars..... :D

BTW: Did anyone notice the cover of Mopar Muscle in the ad showing Brett's car? I guess in a way, it IS on e-Bay! :evil4:

-
Back