Anyone try this guy?

-
I have one on my duster, that is about what i payed tough pill to swallow but worked good for my situation, I could not get the stock power sterring nuckle to stop getting cought up on my headers, This fixed the problem. This was easier for me then switching the car from power to Manual, also cheeper.

I have one on my duster, that is about what i payed tough pill to swallow but worked good for my situation, I could not get the stock power sterring nuckle to stop getting cought up on my headers, This fixed the problem. This was easier for me then switching the car from power to Manual, also cheeper.
Thanks. I have an adaptor on one Duster, but not this guys. Got mine 2nd hand, so I'm not sure what brand. It's old, though. Just curious of his quality/fitment. Price is better than anyone else's I found.

that thing is slick! with Ebay rules favoring the buyer the way they do - if I needed it, I would be all over it.

Last edited:
That is a copy/repro of the original adapter Chrysler made and he is well known in the Mopar world

That is a copy/repro of the original adapter Chrysler made and he is well known in the Mopar world
For sure it's a copy. Just wondered about the quality. He beats the originals by about 35 % in price. I will say, for all the feedback he has (31k+) and still be at 100% says something...

He's a stand-up dude and knows more than just about anyone when it comes to Mopar. And he wouldn't be selling unless he's used it or would use it himself.

I'm betting he got some at cost from a name brand you recognize, and is just unloading them.

That's Rick Ehrenberg, if he's selling it, it's a Mopar part and it's readily available.
Learned that about him a long time ago.
Up side, it's a good part.

-
Back