anyone use CAA insurance?

-

plumcrazy704406

Reaction score
Like the title says, anyone? Looking at buying a 1992 pickup truck ( a grand + some for safety)but my insurance wants 2g a year on it. Can't figure that out! A 2010 2500hd I was looking at was only 1300.00.

Anyone use CAA and ever had a claim thru them? Easy to deal with?

:happy1:

anyone? I have alot of $$ tied up in various insurances and I am considering CAA because there quote was a far cry from the 2g on this specific truck. Makes me wonder overall how much I could put back in my pocket with them?
Anyone pay less up front and get nailed in year 3 so to speak?

I think that insurance companies are no longer insuring cars based on their value but how much will it cost to be fixed..or at leat they are doing that here...we have had a few eyebrow raising moments.. mind you, our provincial government is in the pockets of the insurance companies.

So far, Wawanessa seems to be the cheapest..my daughter had a third party claim against them and all went well.

Grassy

I paying in the 400 range (give or take) per year for my 92 ram 150
2nd vehicle liability insurance only.
I'm with the co-operators

We did a insurance search for my son...on a web site that gives you 5 quotes from different companies...I was very surprised to see that CAA was the highest...I wonder if they offer the roadside service if your a member/
AL

No experience with CAA, except roadside assistance. I've been with State Farm since I started driving. Rates have always been reasonable for me. Currently paying $670/year on a 94 Ram. $2k a year for a twenty year old truck is ridiculous. Living in the GTA, I would expect your rates to be higher than mine, but that's crazy!

-
Back