anyone use msd streetfire cut to fit wires?

-

67cudaResto89

Reaction score
I just installed my mancini racing electronic ignition kit and I need new high performance wires my old ones were all cracked and heated up from headers. I just picked up a set of the universal msd streetfighter plug wires cut to fit anyone ever use them before? U have to crimp them and all yourself just curious as to the quality of them they were 40 bucks cheaper than the custom fit msd so id figure I grab them and see what I can do.

let us know how it does i was thinking about getting streetfire stuff too

Dude they work great and very easy to cut and install the ends as well ! What is nice if you have tall valve covers or plan on getting them you can cut the length any size cool bean

I've used them on several cars and loved them. I like to run mine a bit long so I can elevate them off of the engine a bit, and can route them how I wish. If you have a good set of spark plug wire cutter/crimpers, they are a cinch, and hold up very very well. Plus they look great. Win win.

Ive run them on ford turbo 2.3 cars and they always worked great. 2.3s eat up plug wires fast when run with any kind of boost but these wires held upas goos as any high dollar plug wire set!

I have used them and had great results just be sure to crimp them properly.MSD does sell the tool to do this spend the money buy tool be happy....

-
Back