Anyone used this Master Cylinder? SSBC A28151

-

evans68cuda

Reaction score
I just put front discs on my 68 barracuda and need a new master cylinder. Found this SSBC master and booster on amazon but the picture on amazon shows it is for front disc/rear drum, and does not say in the description if it is disc/ drum or drum/drum.So i typed the PN in google and found it on Summit and SSBC, which do not state whether it is disc/drum or drum/drum!!!! It is only $150 on amazon right now and like $350 on summit so I want to buy it but I dont know if itll fit!!! anyone happen to know??

Part on Amazon is used. I hope you know that? That's why the price is low.

Spend the money. Get the one you want with out any flaws. You will be happier.

A flaw in a starter? Sure. No one will ever see it. A master cylinder & booster? Better look brand spaking new! Just my 2 cents.

A flaw in a starter? Sure. No one will ever see it. A master cylinder & booster? Better look brand spaking new! Just my 2 cents.
which brand are you running? and and what bore and is it power or manual? btw, the 69 Camaro brake lines fit perfect!! thanks for that tip! i now see why the original hoses I had dont work when the caliper is flipped backwards

I got that 69 Camaro tip from Cass at Doctor Diff. He said he would put them on his web site soon. Currently don't have my front end on my vehicle yet. So I can't help you in that area on boosters. But I will be running a 15/16 M/C

Glad the hose worked out for you.
You made my day.
:thumbsup:
THANKS AGAIN!!! made my day too! I always enjoy getting tips like that, otherwise I would have had a hell of a time trying to use those 73+ style lines with the calipers backwards. ANyways, I think ill just be buying that other master, your right about having a good looking master. I just have always hated this part of the build becuase of trying to figure out exactly what to use, such as the Proportioning valve, residual valve, MC bore, distribution block and such. Just not fun at all

Talk or Email Cass at Doctor Diff. He is a lot smater than both of us on this matter. Good luck!

My set up with calipers facing reward.

20170707_205534.jpg

-
Back