Apologies to fabo members

-

7duce swinger

Reaction score
Forgive me for speaking the 5 letter word bad word c*e@y,i will not do it again,i have to apologize for what i said about 73 and up "darts",theyre simply not my preference.as said.however some of you did get a little out of hand,a new buddy came over in a 73 dart sport,n i realized i love my swinger the way it is, also becaused he loved mine more than his car??but "i wanna go fast",and as for demon seed i have to admit u made crack up with tears of laughter,im sorry...i forgot what else i was gonna say??oh people have asked me to post pictures,but i simply cant,but u can look me up on facebook if youd like,there i have tons of pictures,of my dart,n other stuff.

Forgive me for speaking the 5 letter word bad word c*e@y,i will not do it again,i have to apologize for what i said about 73 and up "darts",theyre simply not my preference.as said.however some of you did get a little out of hand,a new buddy came over in a 73 dart sport,n i realized i love my swinger the way it is, also becaused he loved mine more than his car??but "i wanna go fast",and as for demon seed i have to admit u made crack up with tears of laughter,im sorry...i forgot what else i was gonna say??oh people have asked me to post pictures,but i simply cant,but u can look me up on facebook if youd like,there i have tons of pictures,of my dart,n other stuff.

I personally enjoyed talking with you in your earlier posts and i don't have any ax to grind with Chevy's. Hell i've owned and worked on too many to count over the years. I do prefer Mopars but i'm just not sure this is the proper forum for those discussions. Probably better in a PM. Regardless good luck on what ever you decide to do.

Oh god darn. No reason to get butt hurt. Its all good.Just post some good ma mopar stuff and it will be water under the bridge. I respect the fact youre apologizing but its not nessassary. Hell we all got wild ideas floating around in our craniums.

I will say this. It certainly would be nice if you'd learn correct sentence and paragraph structure.

the old bowtie in a mopar threads are nothing new around here. they are generally not accepted with much love, but dont let that stop you from doing what you want to do. it is YOUR car. and for what its worth, there are some mopar body styles that i dont care for either, but i keep that to myself. i honestly couldnt care less what people do, but when its in my face, i tend to voice my opinion :D

i agree with DD , theres no need to apologize

I am a couple hours from you in Pismo.I understand the "engine swap" stuff well.Where you live at,I would do the very same thing.At least you have a drag strip.You are correct in"making what you have work",some people forget.

we all can't be scholars.....

Yeah but we can at least separate sentences a little bit. Instead of runnin um together.No spaces between punctuation.Kinda makes it difficult to read.At least for me.How bout you?

I mean really now. What are these public schools teachin nowadays? Nuthin, that's what.

Yeah but we can at least separate sentences a little bit. Instead of runnin um together.No spaces between punctuation.Kinda makes it difficult to read.At least for me.How bout you?

I mean really now. What are these public schools teachin nowadays? Nuthin, that's what.[/QUOTE]
I tell you one thing they are not teaching ,and that is cursive writing !!!
Computer is what they write on !!!
Remember using pig-latin to get something by someone when you were a kid.
Just pass a note to young ones in cursive and they can not read it !!!
Now back to our regular programing....

I mean really now. What are these public schools teachin nowadays? Nuthin, that's what.[/QUOTE]
I tell you one thing they are not teaching ,and that is cursive writing !!!
Computer is what they write on !!!
Remember using pig-latin to get something by someone when you were a kid.
Just pass a note to young ones in cursive and they can not read it !!!
Now back to our regular programing....

And they can't make change at walmart if the computers are down:wack:

I got no problem with most peoples sentence structure or spelling for that matter, mind you I am sober most ot the day.:eek:ops:

We all make mistakes. Youth is a great thing, but understanding comes with age. No need to apologize here. If apologies were the norm, this site would be full of them.

I only give apologies, when i know ive done something wrong. I am not butt hurt, i'd just rather fix my mistakes,when i can. Also i just finished school,(becasue i wrote a damn good essay). I also got higher scores than almost, everybody, in science and social studies,not that great in math tho. If i am in need in proper writing, does that mean you need glasses lol?? Like i said before it's all in fun... ps. my certificate also says, that i have demonstrated the 21st century skills of -communication, -information processing, -problem solving, and my favorite, -HIGHER ORDER THINKING SKILLS. QUESTION: Is it legal to drive, on the street with slicks?? I bought some,but not sure if i can use them now lol..

I only give apologies, when i know ive done something wrong. I am not butt hurt, i'd just rather fix my mistakes,when i can. Also i just finished school,(becasue i wrote a damn good essay). I also got higher scores than almost, everybody, in science and social studies,not that great in math tho. If i am in need in proper writing, does that mean you need glasses lol?? Like i said before it's all in fun... ps. my certificate also says, that i have demonstrated the 21st century skills of -communication, -information processing, -problem solving, and my favorite, -HIGHER ORDER THINKING SKILLS. QUESTION: Is it legal to drive, on the street with slicks?? I bought some,but not sure if i can use them now lol..
Sorry but slicks are illegal it says right on them Not For Highway Use

I got no problem with most peoples sentence structure or spelling for that matter, mind you I am sober most ot the day.:eek:ops:

Maybe I need to slack off the Southern Comfort a little.

Darn, I should of looked into that, ah well, I guess i can keep em for mock up purposes. No racing anytime soon, so i guess i screwed up, a little there.. Is that for every slick or just some? These are goodyear size 27.0/10/15,so no to the slicks then.... I ask here because i know people race, and know much more than others i have talked to. -73abodee,thats why i posted it, to get peoples opinions..Thanks to all..

-
Back