Are these 273 commando valve covers on Ebay (not mine)?

-
I don't agree that saving every set is the better plan. How would anyone ever get than missing piece if there are no donors. To be honest, you are the vendor that I thought would see a value in separate single fins.

Sadly you are correct. The set I have are missing a Fin. I can probably get more for the 3 Fins than both together lol.... Plenty of them out there I am sure...

JW

I do see a big need for replacement fins but have spoken to too many people in the past who feel that the tooling and production costs outweigh the benefits on rare pieces like these.
I also happen to have a couple in my stash ... and they're NOT for sale except to a customer in need.
Tim, that's a factory restoration pictured. Yours will be pretty distinctive with colored accents. < wink > Rest easy doll! They're coming up soon.

I do see a big need for replacement fins but have spoken to too many people in the past who feel that the tooling and production costs outweigh the benefits on rare pieces like these.
I also happen to have a couple in my stash ... and they're NOT for sale except to a customer in need.
Tim, that's a factory restoration pictured. Yours will be pretty distinctive with colored accents. < wink > Rest easy doll! They're coming up soon.
Thank you.

The breather is on the wrong cover there. The cover with the wire harness looms get the PCV, the one without the looms get the breather...

That's interesting because the car as I remember it was crazy original lol.... Oh well, they will get new owners at one point and they can do the swapping....

JW

-
Back