Are these avail new for a reasonable price

-

Reaction score
71 Swinger

Im looking for the chrome bezel, not the lens.

Also looking for the rears

Its a no wonder these forums are drying up and the cars will just be left for dead!

Picture 909.jpg

I don't think they are available new for any price (unless you happen to find NOS) - you might find some decent ones on here (do a wanted thread) or eBay..

I don't think they are available new for any price (unless you happen to find NOS) - you might find some decent ones on here (do a wanted thread) or eBay..
If they were on a Chevy, you could get them from a dozen vendors for 20.00.:realcrazy::BangHead:

It will not be long before some Mopar guys will be telling s how great and wonderful it is to cut and put some in from the chevy vendor that BELONG on a 71 camaro!!!

This is HOW people can put $20,000 into a $5000 mopar , sometimes........................ Really I would place a wanted ad here in FABO, or even slantsix.org or one of the Facebook sites...... I agree just a little pricy but many times repop Mopar parts are that!

The one in your hand looks great!
Here is a full set of side markers including the bezels. A bit pricy, but you could always sell your set to off-set the cost...

Side Marker Lens & Bezel Set for 1970-1971 Dodge Dart
A bit pricey, at that rate ( and that seems about norm from what Ive been seeing ) Ill have 18 thou( not including my labor ) in a car that might bring 14 if I were to ever sell it!
The one in your hand looks great!
It keeps looking better too

A bit pricey, at that rate ( and that seems about norm from what Ive been seeing ) Ill have 18 thou( not including my labor ) in a car that might bring 14 if I were to ever sell it!
Sometimes what you have in it isn’t nearly as important as what you want out of it.

I have more in mine that I might sell it for, but I don’t care. I’ve made it what I want to be so I can enjoy it!

45CCDA1B-651A-448D-9E55-5D16B5D6A4AF.jpeg

416F2129-198A-4952-9A22-FC34A7264D04.jpeg

EAEC3DFD-B865-46B9-B554-2AB11B6C388B.jpeg

Prices>>???? Ever wonder how price of crude is low, gas is low, and motor oil is high and keeps getting higher!????? ha

I like the old days 30 yrs ago, when I could by a good complete project, and what I needed was at the local boneyard. AAC repoped carpet and that was bout it!!

if you don't like the prices then find someone and pay them to tool up and make a run of the part you want. then sell it dirt cheap to other enthusiasts. think you'll be in for a surprise.

you wanna play with mopars then you'll have to pay. simple as that.

If it was available for a decent price, you'd already have a set.

SOooo there was repop for $200 inc shipping, EACH! wow,..... or you can have your original bezel rechromed at a price of ????, or just be happy to have the pitted original one, OR build a custom and paint it black!? Or search for nicer original one. ???
The bad part is if we do the body/paint work, it will never look great until all the chrome/stainless is just is pretty as the paint!
Now if you can afford to pay someone $6-7000 for paint, then you can afford new chrome/stainless!????/
Must be why I do my own body work, never have any thing rechromed or pay for new stainless or pay someone to polish it. But then again, when I drive said car and it gets a scratch, door ding, or a big wad of bird crab falls upon it, I do not fret.

-
Back