[FOR SALE] Are these for maxie heads?? eBay adjustable BB iron rockers-not mine!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a set that came off a 413 industrial. Not sure if theyre the same or not but i know the std engine had em.

These look like Isky's with stand mounts. My assumption is someone milled the rocker stands off to use these stands for "better" geometry.

These look like Isky's with stand mounts. My assumption is someone milled the rocker stands off to use these stands for "better" geometry.

That makes sense...the rockers look just like the ones I have on my 383 heads, but the stands looked different-thanks man

If they don't have ISKY cast into them, they ain't ISKYS. I looked at all the pics and some of them show the area where it would be and it's not there.

That's what I was thinkin. They will work on regular bb heads though. Just 86 the stands. You'd probably want better shafts. But in all honesty, they are probably not worth it. The old stock ones like that usually wore badly and will probably need to be bushed and you need good shafts. Mo money.

Thankfully I don't need them, I just didn't know what was up with the stands. I bought a set from physixx a while back, and I will likely use them, unless I have a legit need or advantage to using a roller 1.6...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back