Arizona FABO Members Local Shows & Events Interest

-
hey 64dartgt: did you get any pix of the barracuda

Hey 65 CUDA... At the Pavilions it was probably Dan with his Red 66 Barracuda... That's his stomping grounds... He does show up on some MOPAR nights at 67th Ave. & Bell... (K-Mart & Mixteca parking lot)

So, @ 64DartGTinAZ, Was it a Red Barracuda?

Pic of Dan with his Cool 66 Barracuda... Taken @ the Pavs...

Clif :coffee2:

Attachments

• Pavs_Cuda_Dan_LRes.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 215
Hey 65 CUDA... At the Pavilions it was probably Dan with his Red 66 Barracuda... That's his stomping grounds... He does show up on some MOPAR nights at 67th Ave. & Bell... (K-Mart & Mixteca parking lot)

So, @ 64DartGTinAZ, Was it a Red Barracuda?

Pic of Dan with his Cool 66 Barracuda... Taken @ the Pavs...

Pretty sure it was that one - I've talked to him at Good Guys in the past.

Well, Tomorrow(10/3/15) is " MOPAR Day " at 67th Ave. & Bell Rd... (K-Mart & Mixteca parking lot)

I'm dusting off the old 65Cuda and maybe a little extra prep if I find the energy...

Hoping to meet other FABO members & any other A Body Peeps that show up.

(Now I'm wishing I had bought an FABO Tee Shirt) to be recognized :banghead:

Other wise look for an Old Skinny Geezer w/ Gray hair ... (Hair might be covered by Indiana Jones style Hat while the sun is out) Just saying...

Clif of Az.:coffee2:

White 65 Cuda with Gold Interior & Stripes

Attachments

• CUDA5.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 205
Going to try to make it for awhile. My bcuda is not running (wont be for a long time) so it will just be me, maybe the wife. Will look for your car Clif.

I think I'll shoot for being there about 4, and I don't get too far from my red Dart with white roof so...

Are we parking anywhere special, or just find a place?

I think I'll shoot for being there about 4, and I don't get too far from my red Dart with white roof so...

Are we parking anywhere special, or just find a place?

Since it's MOPAR night... they save a bunch of rows on the west side of the parking lot... I'm going to try and save some spaces in one of those rows for A-Bodies if Rich Krasner/Nancy Perry will allow it !!! I'm heading over there at 3 to help set up... Hoping they will give me Parking & Traffic control as my assignment...

I'll be looking for the guy in your Avatar pic :glasses7: and Red Dart w/White Roof...

Clif:coffee2: Old Skinny Guy...

Clif, Tell Nancy or Rich that it's a "club" gathering. I bet they'll let you.....

Looking forward to seeing some friends & meeting a few new members 8)

Clif, Tell Nancy or Rich that it's a "club" gathering. I bet they'll let you.....

Looking forward to seeing some friends & meeting a few new members 8)

Good Idea... BUT, They will ask "How Many".... Right now I guess I would say "6, counting me"? Hmmmm, I'll be checking back here again... (I'm waxing the top half of my cuda)
and see If I need to CORRECT that number??? But I want you all to know, I'll TRY!!!!!

Clif:coffee2: & Wax Rag

It was a pleasure meeting a few of you FABO members today. It is nice to match a face with an avatar! Just so you know, Trailbeast does not actually look like an ostrich and I do not actually look like Bill Murray tied to a sailboat mast! I don't have much car show experience, but it seemed like this show had a very good turnout of Mopars. You folks kind of got me eagar to finally get off my butt and begin some work on my 68. Hope I can keep that feeling.

Scott

I would like to echo what cuda68scott said although I somehow missed you Scott. I have to say clifcuda65 has the nicest 65 Barracuda I have ever saw.If you ever get a chance to see it you will be as impressed as I was. That car is flawless in my book. 6pk2goDemon also has a very impressive looking car. It was nice to see so many A-Bodies in one place.Truely a pleasure after attending pretty much Chevy only car shows that happen in Sun City West. Thanks for the hospitality...I'm now ready to get back to work on my Dart.

Sorry I missed you Back in Time, I probably walked right by you. I did have to leave about 6:15 but would have liked to stay longer. I guess i need to spend a few bucks and get a FABO tshirt or cap:glasses7:

Sorry I missed you Back in Time, I probably walked right by you. I did have to leave about 6:15 but would have liked to stay longer. I guess i need to spend a few bucks and get a FABO tshirt or cap:glasses7:

I didn't have a car there either so it was pretty easy to miss someone...I left around 5:30 or so. I agree...I also need to get a FABO hat or shirt or something.Good luck on your project...I know I'm kinda fired up to get started on mine again.

Like "Oh WoW".... So Many cool Mopar A-Bodies (and other Mopars) my brain (what's left of it) went into over load !!! It's was so VERY nice to put "Friendly Faces" to the name handles and avatars here on FABO... Just wishing more of us A-Bodies could have parked closer together, but it was so cool seeing all your A-Bodies up close and talking to each one of you... I sure hope we can do this again and where this Old Guy can get to know you better... But with all that "Eye Candy" I did not know which way to turn!!!

I left there at almost 11 pm... Damn, I'm still wore out...:sleepy1:

Thank You Guys... And George (Back In Time) for bringing the head light doors !!!

Pic Below is four A-Body Cudas.. (Left to Right) A Copper? 67 notch back "S"... Chris's Gold 65 Cuda "S"... a Blue 66 Cuda... and My White 65 Cuda "S"... That's about the biggest row of A-Body Cudas I recall being in!!!

If any of you got pics of other A-Bodies (or what ever), please share them ?? Please...:D
So many Peeps there, it was almost impossible to take pics of the Mopars!!!

Clif:coffee2:

Attachments

• 4_cudas_S.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 222
Hey Clif, do you know who the owner was of the copper 67 Barracuda and if he is a FABO member? He was never around his car while I was there.

Hey Clif, do you know who the owner was of the copper 67 Barracuda and if he is a FABO member? He was never around his car while I was there.

Scott,
I looked for him a number of times... He did not hang around his car at all... and then Suddenly, he was gone... I'm going to try and find out who he is... Awesome Cuda!!!

:coffee2:

Thanks Clif, it was a nice car and I was hoping to talk to him about his restoration steps.

Here's some of the Pics I took at 67th and Bell last night....mostly A-Bodies....I'm a terrible photog but here you go. Having trouble loading all the pics

Attachments

• 100_0413.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 222
Some more

Attachments

• 100_0422.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 207
  • 100_0421.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 201
  • 100_0420.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 218
  • 100_0419.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 239
  • 100_0418.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 212
  • 100_0417.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 227
  • 100_0416.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 223
  • 100_0415.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 212
  • 100_0414.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 219
  • 100_0412.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 215
more

Attachments

• 100_0431.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 197
  • 100_0430.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 228
  • 100_0428.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 208
  • 100_0427.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 202
  • 100_0426.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 217
  • 100_0425.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 210
  • 100_0424.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 226
  • 100_0423.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 199
It was nice finally meeting you all, and it was a HUGE amount of Mopars wasn't it?
So many early Chargers, Roadrunners and GTX's.
Some really nice Barracuda's and Darts there as well.

Also want to thank 6pk2go and Bob for their as usual hospitality.

I'm ready to do it all again. :D
I left the show at about 9pm and got back home around 10:15 so since I love driving my car at night it was really a nice run.

Thanks everyone.

Hey all! I've been looking for some AZ mopar guys... Looks like 67th and bell is a good place to start, plus mixteca has the best carne asada so at very least I'll get a good burrito! hahaha. Anyway, got a 67' Valiant almost identical to the white one shown above (Healthy competition I see in the future) Running a little slant 6 but i just dropped my 360 off to Chucks Speed Shop! Look forward to meeting some of you.

Hey all! I've been looking for some AZ mopar guys... Looks like 67th and bell is a good place to start, plus mixteca has the best carne asada so at very least I'll get a good burrito! hahaha. Anyway, got a 67' Valiant almost identical to the white one shown above (Healthy competition I see in the future) Running a little slant 6 but i just dropped my 360 off to Chucks Speed Shop! Look forward to meeting some of you.

Hells Yeah... 67th Ave. & Bell has Mopars including a good number of A-Bodies!!! Look forward to You joining us some Saturday Night !!!

-
Back