At hospital with Dee

-

dustermaniac

Reaction score
Dee was brought by ambulance from the house to the hospital just now. She is having difficulty with her strength and breathing. I'm waiting for the doctors to see her. She is on oxygen and on an ekg right now. I will update as soon as I know what's going on. Her blood pressure was very high and her heart rate is not good.

She is on IV and they are running several tests on her. They took blood, urine, and she is still connected to oxygen and the EKG. Hopefully this is not too serious but for the past week she has not been well.I am here by her side for anything I can do to support her. The Dr said more than likely she will be admitted.

She has been admitted to the hospital. She has an upper respiratory infection and her white blood count is very low. Not sure of how long she will be in the hospital. But this is the best place for her to be right now. Please say a prayer for her.

My prayers are with you both Tom, may God lay His hand upon your hearts and offer peace and comfort, and His amazing healing powers!!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and the doctors treating her

Prayers from here for sure. Peace and Gods hand be with you both.

-
Back