ATTENTION !

-

Darter6

Reaction score
The latest Mopar Action magizine states that a company called USCT Motorsports has the Schumacher motor mount swap kits. They are licensed buy Schumacher to manufacture them.
USCTmotorsports.com

If they do, they don't bother listing it on thier website

Most of their stuff show back order for as long as I've known about them.

just called them twice. no answer from either sales or tech lines. might be at lunch though. i asked to be called back. we will see.

I guess you can't believe everything you read.
More fake news ? It would be nice if somebody did take over.

i saw that on moparts the other day.. i'd have to be real desperate to buy something from us car tool after what the hacks did to a buddies car.

Of all the sites and BB's I go to, the very best rule on any of them is that if you post any thread with a meaningless title, it gets locked. I wish that were a rule on every site.

If the USCT is the same USCT that makes all the spring relocation kits, they've been around a long time.

Lots of rumors lately about who is doing what. Hopefully someone takes over but if not, they are easy enough to fabricate.
Also, I was randomly scrolling through stuff on Jeg's website and saw Trans Dapt has swap mount brackets for a big block into a 67-72 A-body with slant 6 k-member and they are sold with or without the rubber mounts/insulators. Looks like they also have 340/360 into slant 6, and big block into V8 k-member. Some are listed as new numbers and some are not, so I am not sure how long these have been available, but I only just found them this weekend.

Trans Dapt 4797: Engine Swap Motor Mount Kit Without Pads Mopar B/RB Big Block into 1967-1972 Mopar A-Body Chassis with Slant 6 K-Member | JEGS
Trans Dapt 4798: Engine Swap Motor Mount Kit Without Pads Mopar B/RB Big Block into 1967-1972 Mopar A-Body Chassis with Small Block V8 K-Member | JEGS
Trans Dapt 4695: Engine Swap Motor Mount Kit Mopar 340-360 (LA Series) into 1967-72 Mopar A-Body Chassis with Slant 6 Cylinder | JEGS

Lots of rumors lately about who is doing what. Hopefully someone takes over but if not, they are easy enough to fabricate.
Also, I was randomly scrolling through stuff on Jeg's website and saw Trans Dapt has swap mount brackets for a big block into a 67-72 A-body with slant 6 k-member and they are sold with or without the rubber mounts/insulators. Looks like they also have 340/360 into slant 6, and big block into V8 k-member. Some are listed as new numbers and some are not, so I am not sure how long these have been available, but I only just found them this weekend.

Trans Dapt 4797: Engine Swap Motor Mount Kit Without Pads Mopar B/RB Big Block into 1967-1972 Mopar A-Body Chassis with Slant 6 K-Member | JEGS
Trans Dapt 4798: Engine Swap Motor Mount Kit Without Pads Mopar B/RB Big Block into 1967-1972 Mopar A-Body Chassis with Small Block V8 K-Member | JEGS
Trans Dapt 4695: Engine Swap Motor Mount Kit Mopar 340-360 (LA Series) into 1967-72 Mopar A-Body Chassis with Slant 6 Cylinder | JEGS

used hem when doing jamies dart, while they worked they needed to be massaged and are no where near the quality of the schumacher mounts.

I’d hope somebody else would buy his prints. My only experience with USCT were sub-frame connectors that didn’t fit worth crap, not even close

I’d hope somebody else would buy his prints. My only experience with USCT were sub-frame connectors that didn’t fit worth crap, not even close

They make money selling the rights to license them. Although, they are probably not patented so you could knock them off all day long with no recourse.

-
Back