Austrian Moparty IV (Video + Burnout Special)

-

lordoffrisco

Lord and man of honor
Reaction score
2016_moparty.jpg

On 11th of June the Austrian (Europe) Moparty IV took place. Special thanks to Doc Stinger and his crew for this very cool event. Mopars hit the road and met at Doc Stinger's Mopargarage. A lot of A-Bodies, B-Bodies, E-Bodies, and a few C-Bodies showed up... Even a Moparcrazy guy from Germany in his blue Dodge Dart Swinger visited the Moparty!

I made a short movie (HD) with a burnout special at the beginning:D

4:45min

Enjoy watching it!!!

Nice, well now we know why cars are so expensive here in the states!!!. Who was the girl on the rock?

Just how many Mopars 'ya spose are IN Germany? Europe?

That's some pretty country. It could be near here in the "Palouse" ---eastern WA state. What sort of speed limits? Looks like roads are in pretty good shape

That's some pretty country. It could be near here in the "Palouse" ---eastern WA state. What sort of speed limits? Looks like roads are in pretty good shape

On highways 130 kph (81 miles), on all other roads outside cities 100 kph (62 miles) in Austria, in Germany there is no general speed limit on highways (Autobahn)

Nice, well now we know why cars are so expensive here in the states!!!. Who was the girl on the rock?

Just how many Mopars 'ya spose are IN Germany? Europe?

Mopars in Austria are quite expensive. You won't get a "get-in-and-drive" V8-US-car coupe pre '72 under 20.000€...

Well, in Germany they have quite a lot. If I'm remembering this correct, there are at least 400 Chargers in Germany. In Austria there aren't as much, but the numbers of Mopars are also increasing:) In Sweden there are also a lot of mopars.

2016_moparty.jpg

On 11th of June the Austrian (Europe) Moparty IV took place. Special thanks to Doc Stinger and his crew for this very cool event. Mopars hit the road and met at Doc Stinger's Mopargarage. A lot of A-Bodies, B-Bodies, E-Bodies, and a few C-Bodies showed up... Even a Moparcrazy guy from Germany in his blue Dodge Dart Swinger visited the Moparty!

I made a short movie (HD) with a burnout special at the beginning:D

4:45min

Enjoy watching it!!!

Hey lord of Frisco that was fun!
What's the name of the song and artist playing during the burnout video?

Mopars in Austria are quite expensive. You won't get a "get-in-and-drive" V8-US-car coupe pre '72 under 20.000€...

Well, in Germany they have quite a lot. If I'm remembering this correct, there are at least 400 Chargers in Germany. In Austria there aren't as much, but the numbers of Mopars are also increasing:) In Sweden there are also a lot of mopars.

Eventually a 65 Barracuda with a Commando V8, 4 speed and 8.75 rear with a 3.55 Sure Grip will find it's way to the Netherlands. After I get the motor built, my oldest son is taking possession of it and having it transported to the Netherlands (it will be his early inheritance!)

Eventually a 65 Barracuda with a Commando V8, 4 speed and 8.75 rear with a 3.55 Sure Grip will find it's way to the Netherlands. After I get the motor built, my oldest son is taking possession of it and having it transported to the Netherlands (it will be his early inheritance!)

Sounds cool! Never too young to drive a Mopar!:thumbsup:

yeah know I see why they are telling me I will have to post a surity bond to prevent me from selling my car when I ship it over for my European vacation .Actually the guy up the street sold his big block Chally to a collector in Germany for 24k Cdn , a tow truck showed up , the guy paid in full and away it went no fuss no bother .

-
Back