Auto Guages

-

grassy

Reaction score
I am looking for a source of new auto gauges in Canada.

Thanks
Ian.

Canadian Tire MIGHT carry them, if not, they can order them through the Keystone catalog. Other than that, your local speed shop should have them. You ARE talking about AUTO GAGE, Autometer's lower priced line, right?

Thanks for the response.

I did a on the keystone catalog w/o any luck so I assume it is an in store thing however, I did find this http://www.autometer.com/ but no prices.

We have 2 auto performance down here ...pls correct if I am wrong..one in is a shop 60 miles away. Business must be excellent because I hounded him for almost 3 months for prices on a bunch of items I wanted for my 'stang. I finally gave up and went to two companies in Ontario. The other is just too expensive.

i just remembered I used to deal with a store in Ontario ..http://www.performanceimprovements.com/ but I will be darned if I can figure out how to browse on their products.

Off to Can Tire.

Thanks
Ian.

Thanks for the offer..I am looking for electrical with a coloured background :( ..the kids are picky.

Ian.

canadian tire carries them.

if it was me i would do summit and have them shipped via US mail (no UPS) it will be cheaper and easier.

Actually not sure if summet sells them..the speedo has to be in Kms. I have contacted the company and e-mailed their closest store..if he is OTL, I will look south.

Must check Can Tire.

ian.

I bought the can tire catalog ..big, with all brand names..odd though, they quote full MSRP price..has *anyone*bought at that except at Toyota where all prices are the same across the land..and no haggling..if you don't buy it, the next guy will..that has changed quick enough !!

Grassy

Will Summit ship to Canada by USPS and not use UPS? If they do, I'll have to start ordering from them.

Wylde1.

I got a couple swall things from Summit last year and they shipped USPS but you gotto tell them or they'll just courier it.

It has been my experience that most US companies ..unless they are small..will NOT ship by USPS even if you talk to them..bummer..I suspect that they don't want to go through the hassle..

-
Back