Auto metal direct

-

mmoose

Reaction score
Looking to get some sheet metal parts for my Duster, do these people have a good product??

My dealings with them have been real positive, good quality and good communication. They were the only ones that I found at the time that offered the filler panel for my 69 Dart, and let me know the minute it was ready to ship. I'd use them again in a second.

everything i have read says they fit great.. they will still need a little work but even NOS needs that

The best that is available right now.

Perfect!!

I personally have used them and as stated before,
Best on the Planet.

They just need to produce my trunk extension and lower quarter repair panel. They make a truckload of sheetmetal for Dusters and Darts! Of course you can "Completely" rebody a B-body and E-body.:banghead:

I got a tail panel from them for my Duster. It needed very little tweaking. I would recommend them.
C

They need to really start reproducing front fenders and hoods for A-bodys, they would make a killing.
As evolution with "E & B" I guess give them a couple of years.
Just my opinion.

Amd has the best product out there as far as steel goes. Stay away from their glass, total crap.

have front inner fender in my duster from

direct fit best quality for replacement parts I ever saw

Thanks for all the reply's sounds like i will be calling them and placing an order.

Best ever! Talk to Jeff @ 521 restorations, jeff at 521restorations.com, he's got the best prices I've found. I have ordered from him each of the last two years and just placed another yesterday.

-
Back