Auto Portraits.

-

JRDART

Owner "Poisoned Dart"
Reaction score
Ever wonder what your unfinished project would look like when your dream was done..I can help you out.

Trying to get something going here, you may have noticed several of our fellow FABO members avatars looking a little 2 dimensional. What I'm offering is perspective on your idea. Just tell me what you want and how you want it done and I can do it. Wheels,hoods,paint,ect. PM me for more Info. Many satisfied clients so far.

Here's the one Jay did for me. I wanted to see how it was going to look in the red white and blue paint scheme I had invisioned. I think it's cool and now I know it won't look stupid. I think Jay did a great job on it. We should all jump on and let him do one of our cars. He's in a tight spot and needs some help. At least here, you will get a return for your money. Scope it out.

Attachments

• DART2.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 450
Did a great job on mine.

IMG00261-20110801-1415-600.jpg

I just want to thank everyone so far that's given me the opportunity to continue doing what I love to do, for all those that have sent pm's, If I have finished your picture I have pm'ed it back to you for your scrutiny. and will have the original waiting for your approval to mail out. Thanks again everyone. And to all those who haven't pm'ed me but are curious as to what I can do for you please feel free to do so. the worst that could happen is you get a laugh at my expense

me neither lol..Got all the orders I've received so far done and are ready to ship out as soon as I get the envelopes to mail them lol

Envelopes arrived yesterday. Getting everyone's orders ready to ship on Monday so their not held up during the weekend. Thank you everyone for your patience.

Have 3/10 open spots available to ship out this coming week. After those spots are taken the wait period to receive your concept will be about a week and a half, order while you can to get them quick.

Had jr do 2 for me.The 2 he sent me to look at were good! Drawings should be in next week.Not sure about final color,still have plenty of time to decide.

boy I cant read a lick of that...just shoot me a pm with what you want and I can get you set up. Jay

Since I cant edit my original post Ill post the price now..should have done it sooner. The cost per picture is $20 that includes labor, materials, and the usps $4.97 for shipping. It usually arrives in 3-5 business days. I appreciate all the business Ive recieved so far and hope to gain even more fans and supporters to what i do.

Hey for everyone that ordered a drawing from JR can you post up what they look like?

-
Back