Auto Shippers?

-

Ken_B

Reaction score
A friend of mine is looking to have a car shipped and has been getting quite the runaround from the company he picked for about 3 months now, they still havent picked up the car or given him a solid date. He has decided to try somebody else. Who have you guys used? Whos good? Whos bad? Thanks for the help, any input is greatly appreciated!

Oops, yeah thats probably helpful.

Pickup
Bremerton, Washington

Delivery
Allen Park, Michigan

U-ship.com i sent my 77 chevy 4x4 from tx to cali. cost was 700 bucks. i was happy.

http://www.mapletreetransportation.com/

They moved my Valiant from Phoenix, AZ to Urbana, IL for $900 (after the third-party fee). I arranged the shipment through a third-party website but next time I'd go directly to Maple Tree. The driver actually took some time to help us get the car where we needed to push it to for storage...In the middle of a serious thunderstorm. I tipped him $100 but he gave $40 back.

I used Dependable Auto shippers...or DAS, They picked the car up at the seller house in CA and brought it to my door in NY. They told me the pickup and delivery date and it was spot on. Thousand bucks which I thought was fair

I've used Uship twice once to move a motorcycle from TX to mich and once when I bought the valiant it shipped from KY to mich be patient and don't accept the first couple offers also check feedback, both times I was every happy

I have a shipment coming from Brewster, WA to Torrance, CA. The wrecking yard quoted my $500 for shipping. uShip was half that. The shipper I picked wasn't the low bidder but he did have excellent feedback and so far he's been very flexible in terms of adding additional items and communicating about dates and such. I will try to remember to post back when I receive my stuff.

I used Dependable Auto shippers...or DAS, They picked the car up at the seller house in CA and brought it to my door in NY. They told me the pickup and delivery date and it was spot on. Thousand bucks which I thought was fair

Looks like one vote for DAS,and my vote against !! I don't like typing letters,but I will NEVER recommend them to anyone !!Pickup time sucked,delivery time sucked.We paid for EXPEDITED SERVICE They'll give you a price for shipping and if it doesn't get there at the agreed upon date you can deduct X amount of $$,obvious to me the amount for a non expedited delivery !!!

I shipped mine from Idaho to Las Vegas. Cost $400. Found a guy on Craigslist that makes
hauls around the country. I've seen others advertise on there also. Might be worth checking.

-
Back