AW Dang

-
It looks like you have a better project than what i started with we are doing a 73 charger that was a basket case for my son it has been over a year and i just started body work last month. Ever since we got it in Apr. of 2011 i have been doing metal work, Cliff check out the rust this thing had http://s1138.photobucket.com/albums/n522/lou3500/charger project/ I purchased no remanufactured patches/panels everything was made from file cabinets sheet metal and sheetmetal bed skin from a GMC pickup that was in the car when we got it. In April of 2011 i did not know how to weld,fabricate metal,paint,do bodywork,i don't have any fancy tools just a vice,hammer and 2x4 boards for a metal break and a pipe for makin curves/contours. I'm not an expert by any means but it is coming along nicely [fer a dumb *** redneck that don't know what he's doin at bodywork] she ain't gonna be no show car i don't think, but an acceptable driver with a 440/auto to have fun with. Just be patient take your time and you'll get her put together. Good luck if you need anything let me know.

reminds me of my old charger i had long time ago

Attachments

• CIMG1105.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 181
  • CIMG1225.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 160
Charger is allright I guess we're is the pic of the freezer lol jk grate guy and grate B body 73 was my first mopar can't wait to see it cleaned up cliff moparisbest

Charger is allright I guess we're is the pic of the freezer lol jk grate guy and grate B body 73 was my first mopar can't wait to see it cleaned up cliff moparisbest

Thanks best. I like it a lot biut I would like to make some changes later,like seats and such but that is way down the road I imagine they are expensive.

Man, it was a great weekend. My hat is off to all the members that met at Cliff's home. It was nice of Cliff and Mary to open their home to us.

Bill with all the great A bodies member how could I refuse.

You gotta do a resto thread on this. I know, I know, this is FABO but still this is awesome. Especially considering it's one of my favorite B bodys along with the mid 90s Caprices.

lol,,how do i meet karl i have a wish list to it starts with a 68 hemi and goes all the way to a 71 hemi cuda conv 4spd car lol,,,but all jokes aside if you need anything for it let me know i have a couple rusting back in the weeds nothing great just a couple 318 cars been cutting parts off of to finish up my 340 car

lol,,how do i meet karl i have a wish list to it starts with a 68 hemi and goes all the way to a 71 hemi cuda conv 4spd car lol,,,but all jokes aside if you need anything for it let me know i have a couple rusting back in the weeds nothing great just a couple 318 cars been cutting parts off of to finish up my 340 car

Thanks, Yes I do can I pm you?

Well, I just now just got home. I know Karl is still on the road...
KrazyKuda fits him because the man is flat out nuts...with a heart of gold.
Hell ,the drive from Texas to Cliff's would have been worth it just for cook out alone.
It was great to meet and talking to Cliff,Bill,Karl ,Chuck and Asa...
I now understand how Cliff has been married for 26 years,he definitely found the right woman when he met Mary (even Cliff will tell ya she found him).
I enjoyed it all,It was nice to take a weekend off for a change !!!
Cliff,Thank Mary and your boys for me !!!
I hope I did not forget anybody !!! LOL
Martin
P.S. Tell King ,I said Hi !

I still can't believe I parked my car there and in Texas....How did I get there from Virginia :burnout:

Yeah a restro thread would be awesome. I'm looking at a 73 this week so it would be nice to follow a long with you.

I wonder what 70 Coronet side marker lights will look like on a 73 Charger........

What are your plans for the car straight built or mods?

Martin It was so fun hanging out with ya to man ... We have to do it again some time .
I had a great time Asa and only complaint is that it was too short !!!
Next time I hope to make it a 3-4 day visit....
Tell Karl that it was the 1ST annual cookout and we can do it next year too!(Name it the Catoosa Cookout..)
I see ya'll before then though....Man,I got to get some sleeppppppppppp...
Good night

Tell Karl that it was the 1ST annual cookout and we can do it next year too!(Name it the Catoosa Cookout..)
Good night
Well I think thats a hell of an ideal !:prayer:

Well, I just now just got home. I know Karl is still on the road...
KrazyKuda fits him because the man is flat out nuts...with a heart of gold.
Hell ,the drive from Texas to Cliff's would have been worth it just for cook out alone.
It was great to meet and talking to Cliff,Bill,Karl ,Chuck and Asa...
I now understand how Cliff has been married for 26 years,he definitely found the right woman when he met Mary (even Cliff will tell ya she found him).
I enjoyed it all,It was nice to take a weekend off for a change !!!
Cliff,Thank Mary and your boys for me !!!
I hope I did not forget anybody !!! LOL
Martin
P.S. Tell King ,I said Hi !

Martin I told Mary and king what you said. King looked up with a thank you in his eyes. Yep Mary found me and I am one lucky guy she puts up with a lot sometimes but she never complains.

I still can't believe I parked my car there and in Texas....How did I get there from Virginia :burnout:

Yeah a restro thread would be awesome. I'm looking at a 73 this week so it would be nice to follow a long with you.

I wonder what 70 Coronet side marker lights will look like on a 73 Charger........

What are your plans for the car straight built or mods?

I can't wait to see your Charger. I think the side marker from look good if's the same ones I am thinking about. I want to do a resto with a few changes that I would like if it is feasible. I have a basic idea of what I want to do, I have a 360 to put back together and a 727 (rebuilt) that came with my Charger. I just need a few things to get it all together and dropped in.

Good night

Not a bad idea a yearly cookout? I will need to find a bigger place LOL.

-
Back