Awesome Rat Rod on Craigslist!!

-
oh brother..

00w0w_19jkhYnZKmU_600x450.jpg

Lose the white crap and its a cool truck...could be a good buy :glasses7:

It's almost there.

I think if someone did some custom grille work, maybe stacked headlights, nasty 360 with fenderwell headers, different front bumper (white is ok, but it needs an earlier bumper) and a few other touches, like different mirrors, it could be a lot of fun with some real whitewalls.

:wack::finga::banghead::violent1::evil4::protest::fart::pukeleft::pukeleft::pukeleft::thefinge::pottytra::confused:disgust:angry5::mad::spam1::crybaby:

It's almost there.

I think if someone did some custom grille work, maybe stacked headlights, nasty 360 with fenderwell headers, different front bumper (white is ok, but it needs an earlier bumper) and a few other touches, like different mirrors, it could be a lot of fun with some real whitewalls.

You left out the "deck."

Or you can buy my 360 Magnum powered Mazda p/u for 1700. complete with fuel injection and 46re trans.

Ugly I know, very similar to the mopar color Lime Light of the 70's hahahaha. Color is actually a lime, doesn't show up perfectly..

Probably some kid operating on a limited budget trying to make a steak out of a sh$ sandwich. Now that he has fully modified it, and realizes it's still a sh$ sandwich drizzled in Charley Foxtrot dressing, he want's to sell it. Apparently if you push in the clutch while it is running, it sounds like six rottweilers fighting inside a metal trashcan.

Probably some kid operating on a limited budget trying to make a steak out of a sh$ sandwich. Now that he has fully modified it, and realizes it's still a sh$ sandwich drizzled in Charley Foxtrot dressing, he want's to sell it. Apparently if you push in the clutch while it is running, it sounds like six rottweilers fighting inside a metal trashcan.

lol well said :D

Attachments

• 27631570355_large.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 184
-
Back