B body frame specs needed 69 Road Runner

-

68gtxman

I used to reMember
Reaction score
I thought I'd try here because you guys are the best!

My friend is looking for the frame specs for his 69 Road Runner convertible. He is installing new fenders and the holes aren't lining up. He will try to measure the frame points to see if it was previously tweaked.

Many thanks!

I thought I'd try here because you guys are the best!

My friend is looking for the frame specs for his 69 Road Runner convertible. He is installing new fenders and the holes aren't lining up. He will try to measure the frame points to see if it was previously tweaked.

Many thanks!

For you anything that can help, consider it done.

I am not at location with my cars right now but my cousin (fabo member Yellowdart72) is at the Rani ranch and has a 69 GTX that ya'all can measure all you need.

I will PM you More info.

Rani, I think what he's askin for is the frame dimension chart that shows the different measurements from dedicated holes punched in the frame rails at the factory for those purposes. USED to be, a GOOD alignment and or body shop would have that info. I am sure it's available online somewhere, but I did a quick search and came up short.

I would ask the Question on For B Bodies only, since its a "B" body. link at the top next to our network.

Thank you all! We asked on both FBBO and here. A nice guy (Snakeyes) posted the diagram for us on FBBO. We should be good to go now. Thanks for your time and consideration!

-
Back