Back Button

-

Commando66

She's a beaut Clark!
Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble using their back button to return to the previous page? Is it my computer or FABO?

It started right after Microsoft did their cumulative security update for IE8 a couple of days ago. Have not been able to figure out exactly what is going on ecause the limited account on my computer is not having the same issue but my admin level account is. Checked a couple of other computers running Vista and IE8 and they are having the same problem.

I solved all my internet explorer problems by deleting it after I loaded Google chrome. I haven't had any problems in a long long time!

Mine has the same issue, kinda bothersome, it only has the issue when on FABO.

I'm having the problem.
It sure is a pain.
If you find the cure, I hope you will share it.
I only have this problem on the FABO site.
Thanks!!!

I'm having the same problems on all sites, i just got a new computer with windows 7, kinda a mix between vista and xp, still getting used to it, i had vista before and i liked it.
Google chrome? I think i'll try it! I wasn't sure before....thanx j.r.

Mine has the same issue, kinda bothersome, it only has the issue when on FABO.

Ditto.

I recall this issue before, but I cannot remember the fix. Plus it is a little odd that it only happens on this one site.

Google! I had lots of problems with Internet Explorer on Vista. No problems since I switched to Google. toolmanmike

My new laptop came with Vista (Windows 7 is on the way) and IE. The first thing I did was download Google Chrome and deleted anything that had IE. I have never had any problems.

Gee, I thought it was just me.:cheers:

It's funny, cause it hasn't happened at home, just on my work computer.

I have XP at home, and still running IE6, cause I like it better than IE7 which is what I have at work. I think we're on XP at work also.

And it has only happened on this site.

There is onfo all over the internet stating it affects IE (XP or Vista) and Firefox. Some say it is webpage or site specific, some say it is your mouse software. A friend of mine was here today and he is into computers, so I asked for an opinion- he thought that it might have something to do with a setting that is refreshing the page when you go back.
So I grabbed my laptop to show him, and it was not doing it anymore!
He left, I sat down at my desktop and it is now doing it.
I did run Spybot on the laptop before he arrived, so maybe that cleared something?

Everyone seems to agree that Google Chrome is not affected.

I was just thinking of asking this question as I'm having the same problem, but only here, and with FBBO.

i had the same problem then i looked in my back button's drop menu. every time it didnt work there was a google ad it was going back to instead. now i just use the drop menu to back up. kind of a pain but it works.

-
Back