back from the alignment shop with the Alter-K...

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
well i thought the car drove very good before the alignment... my buddy puts it on the rack and man it was way way way out.. he said he didn't know how the thing went down the road striaght.. let me tell you it did.. and handled pretty darn good too... anyway he set it pretty darn close to where bill suggested :

5* caster

1/4 degree - camber on the left and 1/2 - degree on the right

and toe is about 1/8" total..

man this thing is a dream to drive now... i can cruise down the road at 70 and let go of the wheel and it just goes straight... the wheel feel is awesome.. you move the wheel 2" and your in the other lane... it goes around bends pretty much flat and i am running skinny's right now and i still have to put the sway bar on...and the front takes the bumps great... man am i impressed.. i thought it would be a little better after the alignment but this is amazing.. so now i have to do the rear suspension and get rid of the air shocks and put on some 17" tires and it should be a real beast on the street..... as long as i don't blow it up or something i will have the car at carlisle....

Joe,

I'm glad your car is almost there, considering all the work you have done to it, you deserve it. I can't wait till my house is done so I can get to work on my car in my new garage,

Rob.

Longgone said:
Isn`t it great when things are truely what they`re advertised to be!

your not kidding... and whenever i had a question bill would explain anything i needed to know...

-
Back