Back window trim

-

Garry

Reaction score
Check this out, wow what a lot of work detailing the tape around those edges, painted those triangles 4 times till I got the result I wanted. They have a coat of catalized clear on them for uv protection. Pauls chrome in Cranberry PA, Those pieces were in fair shape when they got them though, chrome was all craised, not pited real bad. Just proud of them. Oh and that is 1/8 in black pin stripe tape.

Attachments

• DSC01082.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 199
Thanks ss but do I have this right on another recent post titled "I started my 65" he has many pictures of his car and it looks like the bottom 3/8" in or so detail is painted black too.

Check this out, wow what a lot of work detailing the tape around those edges, painted those triangles 4 times till I got the result I wanted. They have a coat of catalized clear on them for uv protection. Pauls chrome in Cranberry PA, Those pieces were in fair shape when they got them though, chrome was all craised, not pited real bad. Just proud of them. Oh and that is 1/8 in black pin stripe tape.

here is a close up of mine......

Anyone else care to chime in ? are these the same ? mine is 64 oooh's is 65. On ooh's, am I looking at the window rubber at the top with the chrome strip that goes in the rubber ? does the bottom on mine need black ? What is original ?

-
Back