ball joint sockets

-

midlife89

Reaction score
Ended up buying set of sockets to change ball joints,would any one be interested in buying them when I'm done w/ them.Paid 31.00 for both would sell them for 20.00 plus shipping.Both sizes in kit.Just hate to have them sitting in my tool box,as this is prob the last car I'll be doing.

Only been used twice! LOL Great idea. tmm

Mark them mine. Let me know when you are finished with them.
Have fun.

Where did you get them from? $31 for both is a good deal. I am putting my front end back together and need some for a one time torque down also.

ill take them. Pm me. As long as you have both sizes [small and large]

I sent you a PM, asking about shipping on the sockets. Were you able to get a price?

Thanks,

Bill S.

There are actually THREE sizes used in the Mopar muscle car era. A small, medium and large. In fact, altogether there are either five or six ball joint socket sizes Mopar used through the years. I'll go look in my box tomorrow as I have every stinkin one. I think there are six.

There are actually THREE sizes used in the Mopar muscle car era. A small, medium and large. In fact, altogether there are either five or six ball joint socket sizes Mopar used through the years. I'll go look in my box tomorrow as I have every stinkin one. I think there are six.

Yeah Chrysler did use the screw in ball joints on lots of vehicles.
Only 2 of the sizes are found in A-body.
A suspension tech would need the full array on hand.

Wow, Gotta jump fast Redfish snagged them and 2 others say they will take them too in an hour. What happened to next in line? Put me behind those three.

I have the smaller of the two socket types used on A bodies if anyone in the Houston area wants to borrow it.

The sizes in the kit are 2 9/64 and 1 59/64. The small one was a little big so I sized it down by forming a thin strip of steel around the ball joint.I'm a tard when it comes to posting links and pics.But if you got to Amazon.com then enter Alltrade 648749 it will bring them up.Prob not worth any of you buying them off me cause they're 30.66 free shipping.Another addition to my used once tool collection,LOL.

-
Back