-
Status
Not open for further replies.

screemin demon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, Just stumbled upon these in an old closed down dealership. looks like 4 project cars, jotted down some notes.

69 barracuda 318 auto a/c console buckets rally cluster $ 2000

72 Duster 6 cyl 3 spd manual $ 750

72 duster 6 cyl auto $ 750

I think the 4th was another Barracuda no motor $ 750

Good luck !

Attachments

• craigslist 001.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 4,156
  • craigslist 002.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 3,606
  • craigslist 003.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 3,595
  • craigslist 004.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 3,590
  • craigslist 005.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 3,566
In many states if-you-don't-have-the-title it's illegal to sell it and sometimes illegal to buy it.

Cars are sold, proceeds will benefit interiors on two other project cars, 72 demon and a 72 dart tribute pro stock piece. Have a gorgeous 71 dart with 6 cyl and only 36k original miles going to Carlisle spot #CA157. Original paint with exception of right fender and front valance, gold with dark brown top and saddle interior, straight car! One of the cleanest I've seen in 20 years. $6340.00 is price with center lines, little cheaper with stock tires and hubs. Mice got into headliner by pass visor, interior not perfect but very nice, won a trophy first time out for best original. Excellant driver runs great would drive to California without hesitation. Drive this as you build it into what you want and it will draw attention and be a very presentable piece or repair both front fenders (minor garage swipes) and get it qualified as a survivor and enjoy. People tell me to leave the way it is as a 6 cyl b/c everyone converts these to v8 power and you don't see these as they were anymore, if I keep it.... Can you say Hemi? Brother has 65 belvedere going as well, nice project car as well.

Don't know how to connect different sites together, but cars are back up for sale, other deal fell through. 65 and 72 (listed as a 70') duster are on ebay item #300610857838 for 65 cuda, #300610643246 for belvadere, #300610855494 duster. other 72 duster 6cyl 3 speed avail and the 69 cuda still avail, would love to sell as whole cars, bring all offers.

Thanks, Joe for the "link". The 69 cuda and other 72 duster will go up tonite or first thing tomorrow on ebay, my brother is listing them for me, when I figure out how to put pictures on the net I'll get pictures of my personnal car.

give me the zip code for where to ship I'll check weight and give you idea. the cuda 69 is item #300613203042 on ebay and the duster is item #300613200234.

I've been asked if interested in trades? Cash is king, but if the queen looks like a center section with 4:10-4:88 gears posi or spool for 742 case, fiberglass fenders for 67-69 dart, front grill for 70-71 dart, alum heads for big block or small block, rpm air gap intake, trans for small block 904/727 set up for street/strip 3k pound 350-400 horse from lupas or similar shop, torque conv, old 3 point rollbar from lakewood, front disc brake conv kit from wilwood for 9" a body spindles, enclosed 18'-20' used enclosed trailer-will get you all 4 cars, gift cert. from legendary or summit, jegs(points for yur credit card), tti headers for small block a body, lift kit 4" or smaller for jeep xj 96', NO microwaves or dishwasher stuff or ford focus. The 65' cuda is being offered with parts car cut up, many boxed goods, think all interior is there plus many extra seats and parts, good used inner fenders, title. THis car is a good project car with potential. $800.00 to fabo members. Will trade this car for trans and conv straight up or fresh trans (would need confirmation from shop). Trade duster for quality griffin or be cool radiator with shroud, or march belt conv kit.

BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL: The 65 cuda, 69 cuda and the 72 blue duster for fabo members only til sunday(Oct. 30, 2011) 5 pm: $2300. Will not be able to respond to emails next week, would need to give me the cash in hand by sunday. All bets are off after that or if somebody shows up and buys one or more of the cars prior to done deal with fabo member.

black 65 cuda has title, blue duster has a old reg and QQ tags-know the former owner, I do not have possetion? of title, if doesn't sell will hold hand of previous owner and poss get the title, green cuda was bought from a guy who says the cuda belonged to his boss' father, he couldn't find the title and the old man didn't care enough to look for it or help anyone get one. If cars don't sell by weekend I'll have a game plan by mid Nov., not sure what it will be. Put cars in dry storage til spring? Part out? Put together a 8 car race team reminincent? of the early 70's? Hate to see these things sitting outside.

Still keep me in mind for the 69 if you part out...looking for grills and tail lights. Im in Canada, so a free and clear title is a must.

Thanks
4spdragtop

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back