Barracuda Blue

-

Michael Brisebois

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Looking to see if anyone knows if the field behind the Barracuda, on a 66 back window trim panel, is painted. There happens to one with blue paint on Ebay currently. As it happens this is the second one that I've seen like this.......in blue. The other panel that I've, was on a blue Barracuda. I'm wondering if this normally painted and if the paint was matched to the car color?

Anyone want to offer an answer?

Notice the blue behind the fish. Just wondering if this is "factory" or not...or matched with the car's color
barracuda window trim.jpg

Ah, Mine is only Chrome. I do not have the blue or black that is in the picture above. My body color is gold and it hasnt been repainted. Im no expert but I am guessing that was something somebody painted themselves.

I actually like it.
It might hide some of the pitting. I wish Chrysler chrome was thicker, most of these look like they went through hell.
Yours is a "66"?? How's the body? I'm going to need a lower rear passenger quarter...parts for these are really pretty difficult to find these days

I actually like it.
It might hide some of the pitting. I wish Chrysler chrome was thicker, most of these look like they went through hell.
Yours is a "66"?? How's the body? I'm going to need a lower rear passenger quarter...parts for these are really pretty difficult to find these days
My body is in so so shape. I am lucky to have spare rear quarters and passenger door.
I think you can find most parts on this site from somebody. I have had good luck so far.

-
Back