Barracuda Glass Cleaning

-

bobscuda67

Reaction score
Today I was cleaning the glass on my car and I always hated cleaning the inside of the rear glass on my 67 fastback. I usually slide into the trunk on my back and clean it that way.
But I had my appendix removed a couple weeks ago and it still is painful to bend and stretch.
It took me 15 minutes to get myself out of the trunk.

i used to fold down the rear seat and then lay down. I personally think you should have waited before cleaning that window.

I haven't thought about that. I may clean the one in my 65 barracuda before I install it and see how long I can go before cleaning it again

I haven't thought about that. I may clean the one in my 65 barracuda before I install it and see how long I can go before cleaning it again

You'll want to do that anyway Tadams. It'll seat better and be less likely to leak around the gasket if it's spotless under there.

SprayWay is the stuff to use. I find I have to clean mine a lot less since switching to it.

Still doesn't help having to do yoga in order to reach it:eek:

Once my 65 is completed it will stay as clean as possible. I imagine that the rear window is a pain though.

-
Back