-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fanofpetty

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
for sale is one 67-69 barracuda headlamp bezel. Diver condition. Needs cleaning. 30.00 plus shipping located in canaan, CT.

mopar parts for sale 006.jpg

Thanks for the info. I knew it was a 67 -68 but did not know it would not fit 69. I not into the early barracudas. I just bought a huge parts lot and these and some other barracuda stuff was a part of it, and I have no use for them.
I'll be listing more soon. I'm mostly into superbirds and dusters and
lil red express trucks, so if anyone has any parts for these maybe we can work up a deal. I aquired a lot of
E body stuff, I'd trade.

Thanks for the info. I knew it was a 67 -68 but did not know it would not fit 69. I not into the early barracudas. I just bought a huge parts lot and these and some other barracuda stuff was a part of it, and I have no use for them.
lil red express trucks, so if anyone has any parts for these maybe we can work up a deal. I aquired a lot of
E body stuff, I'd trade.

Cool man, list that other stuff, it will go like candy here. LOL.

let me know if you have any (barracuda) fender scripts.

E body stuff, I'd trade.
When can I stop in?I started mocking up the 71 Cuda and I am looking for bits and pieces to get this thing going.Are you going to the show at Jacob's garage tomorrow(Sunday the 11th)?
Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back