Barracuda

-

68 CUDA FORMULA S

Reaction score
How true it is.

barracuda pic..jpg

They picked a wonderful example of one for that picture! My wife plays the Heart song almost every time we go to the local watering hole for a cold brew and billiards. I try to get her to play "Magic Man" but she refuses...LOL...I recently watched a tribute to Led Zeppelin at the Kennedy center of Anne and Nancy Wilson honoring the remaining members of Led Zep with a rendition of "Stairway to Heaven." It can be viewed on you tube and it very original and quite good. John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page and Robert Plant are sitting in the balcony with David Letterman and are clearly touched by Heart's tribute. OOH Barracuda

Hard to argue with an Ice Blue, Rallye Wheeled, Notch Back Sex Machine like that!!

Fast backs look like speed standing still! least from this angle! Course I like them the all!

If it had been a fastback I wouldn't have bought it....
The Notch-Back looks like a little Roadrunner....

Jeff
I used to take or leave notchbacks, but since being on this forum and seeing pictures of a lot of them, I have changed mi mind. How much lighter is the notch than the FB???

I like it when I go to a swap meet/car show and every now and then there is a Barracuda owner there who has the Barracuda song playing and it seems that no one can walk by without joining in or even doing a little dance. Who cares if the song wasn't written about our cars, it shares the same name and seems perfect for the occasion.

Last edited:
I used to take or leave notchbacks, but since being on this forum and seeing pictures of a lot of them, I have changed mi mind. How much lighter is the notch than the FB???

I was told about a 100# by a well known mopar dragracer , years ago . Dig the fastbacks myself , 68 sox and martin car was the top of the line ,

close as I can get ...

stripe was added after the first pic...

FullSizeRender (3).jpg

IMG_0474 (1).JPG

This is her at the moment ....
That's a 318/392 500hp stroker sitting on my Altercation suspension

20230627_024257.jpg

20230407_140822.jpg

Jeff

-
Back